ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG fitting issue?

Clio 200
Can anyone with an ITG tell me please if their cover part fits flush against the airbox?

The silver filter base on mine will not go fully over the raised ridge it seems. And because the cover is not deep enough, the only places it touches flush against the air box is where the screws are.

Not sure if that is normal or not, looking at pictures online I think most look flush.

itg-1.jpg

itg-2.jpg

itg-3.jpg

Clio 200
Cheers, yeah most of the pics I've seen look flush. However I got a reply back from ITG, apparently it shouldn't sit flush and is meant to have a 2mm gap all around - this is to avoid overtightening and cracking any of the carbon.

Ah well, it wont effect things from a performance point of view, just looks a big unfinished imo, might use a black silicone gasket just so it looks nice!