ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its a mini adventure in scotland

Black 182
Set off a 11am and the route was as follows - From carlisle to Crocketford via the A75 , then up the A712/A713 to Carsphairn , from there across the B729 to moniaive .
After a short detour to Drumlanrig Castle it was up the A702 to Elvanfoot , then from there i headed back south towards carlisle via the B7078/B7020.
Some amazing roads that i would recommend to anyone to have a go at , anyway heres some pics
SaturdayRun012-1.jpg

SaturdayRun013-1.jpg

SaturdayRun014-1.jpg

SaturdayRun015-1.jpg

SaturdayRun016-1.jpg

SaturdayRun007-1.jpg

SaturdayRun009-1.jpg

SaturdayRun003.jpg

SaturdayRun006-1.jpg

SaturdayRun004-1.jpg

Hope you all like the pics ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
Amazing scenery and the car looks great.
But it needs standard wheels or turinis on it i think. (and a splitter?);)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Pics... Would be Great to have a High-ish Speed Convoy around those Roads

Car looks nice, Wheels are some of the nicest loking aftermarket jobbies I've seen

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How far up did you go Casson? Good pics by the way, were the roads quiet? i like the first one :cool:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
roads up here are 2nd to none imo..

Scottish road trips are always top drawer!!

Black 182
How far up did you go Casson? Good pics by the way, were the roads quiet? i like the first one :cool:

I went up as far as jnctn 14 on the M74 , the roads were so quite it was unreal never seen anymore than 5 cars the whole time , the roads were fast sweeping corners with some fairly tight stuff aswell , a good mix i thought .
The road in the first pic follows the base of the montain its a really fast road