ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its a sad day!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I waved goodbye to my Clio today. :( feelin a little emotional as its been good to me over the last 2 years....but it has gone to another forum user who will hopefully give it a good home and look after it as much as I did.

I now have to get the bus home :( since I now have nothing and dont really have any good idea what to get...the 172 will be hard to replace!

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 11 December 2003

I waved goodbye to my Clio today. feelin a little emotional as its been good to me over the last 2 years....but it has gone to another forum user who will hopefully give it a good home and look after it as much as I did.

I now have to get the bus home since I now have nothing and dont really have any good idea what to get...the 172 will be hard to replace!

Easy! Get an R34 V-Spec :D

Sure that would put the fun back into driving.

hahahahahhah. hello paul.. thanx for the car. loved the drive home. got on to some dry roads and got used to the cluch. chuffed to bits mate thanx. oh you left your mrs crow cd in. i will post it for ya, pm me your address. how did you come on with your search for a new car?

Titanium 182

get an ibiza cupra and get the jabba turbo conversion to about 280bhp :D you wont miss it then!