ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its all gone abit cream....

Petrol Blue 182.
Had nout to do at work so thought id experiment with some colour schemes. sanded down the bumpstrips so they were all smooooth and then sprayed em cream. got my RS bumper today and the insert will be going cream if its liked, if not new colour scheme. also when the wheels get widend the dish will more then likely be that colour too.
probly not going to go down too well lol

excuse the dirty car :)

PICT0408.jpg

White APE
As mentioned in previous discussions, im a fan of the cream idea but im not keen on that, its too much. I think the cream pin striping we discussed would be better?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
It will work with thick cream colours on the rims. I like it i think, not sure lol

Not a fan the way it is at the moment, Something else like mirrors or the banded alloys needs to be present to pull it off.

Still, Nice one for having the balls to try it lol.

C

clvs2222

looks proper gash. your trying to be to different and failed drastically

Petrol Blue 182.
lol at photoshop! like i said was just bored at work and was the only creamy colour avalible, dents and dings should be sorted out soonish wingmirrors and badges to go same colour and wheels too, but thanks for the feed back