ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes question.

none :(
I currently have a sony vioa laptop, however this will no longer turn on.

Thinking of getting an iPad, but will all my apps and songs transfer over straight away, or will it need to be connected to my laptop. If I can't turn it on, how can I get my iTunes stuff on to the iPad.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just not clued up on stuff like this.

late 2003 172cup
iPad is same as iphone, you can just sign in and download everything thru iCloud. But you won't get iTunes like you do on laptop on iPad. Apple laptop you would

none :(
If I buy a new laptop (not a mac book) and re download iTunes will I still be able to get all my songs back through the cloud.

late 2003 172cup
One way or another you should. Just go to purchased and download again. But hopefully if you ever backed to iCloud you will get it offered to you when you sign in. :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I transferred all my 10gb of non purchased iTunes music into my iTunes libary using a software called irip, cost about £10 but it saved me loads of hassle.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I've got rid of iTunes altogether. Worst piece of software I've ever had the misfortune of using. Now using iFunBox and a Cydia tweak to sync music as a mass storage device and it's working flawlessly.