ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've decided - 172 for me!

Megane Coupe, 3 Minis :D
Well, this is my first post. *waves* hello! :D

Just wanted to say that I've decided to look out for a 172. I've currently got a '96 Megane Coupe (the F7R engined one). Which is going to be up for sale soon.

My cousin's fella has a 172 Cup and I've always liked them since I saw his. So I've decided to flog some of my other cars and stuff and get out there looking for a 172.

I need to make sure I fit OK first (I'm 6'6" tall and pretty hefty). But I'm planning to try and find one in a reasonably local garage and take one for a spin, just ot make sure I'm happy with the size of them.

Never had a Clio before. I always fancied a Ph1 valver but they were too small for me. The Megane is my first Renault but my head's rubbing on the roof a little whilst I drive. It's getting damed annoying now so it's time for that to go! Look out in the for sale sections soon for it!

Megane Coupe, 3 Minis :D
Well, from what I've seen it'll have more room than the Megoo Coupe anyway. Just gotta find one now! :D

Civic Vtec y0
My GF has a 1.2 Clio, there all the same size i think and I fit in that A-Ok and im about 6ft 2 as well

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had an 02 model and it was lovely.Happy hunting.

Clart might be selling his mk1 172

ian