ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've done something to the Cup most of you will HATE!

Nippy white cup
Looks superb m8....I was unsure when I was going to get mine done but was very happy with the results...changed a lot since then tho lol

RIMG0686.jpg

RIMG0932.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Thanks Chris- you went that little bit further....!

I kept saying I wanted mine white- I LOVE clean, white motors. Cash will probably always stop me from doing it though and when the sun hits the blue, it is pretty damn cool!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Makes it look awesome! I will be coming for a closer look if i see you out! lol. What paint did you use in the engine bay as am thinking of doing mine.

Cheers, Jaff

EP3 Civic Type R
Erm, why would anyone hate it you clownshoe

Clownshoe lol!

I'm very suprised at the reaction actually- I've had so many people on here tell me to keep the Turinis silver than I expected some kind of backlash ;)

Jaffa- just normal paint matey.... engine doesn't get hot enough to react providing it's all prepped and done properly :)

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Looks awsome mate, loved the time spent doing them too... Quite the productive week....!

;)

120d M-Sport
Looks lovely mate! The price to DIY is far better than paying even if there are 1 or 2 imperfections its hard to see unless up close :D

Still, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ;) even though id have them now there black :eek::rasp:

Last edited: