ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ive split from the bee

laguna coupe
well its done and dusted new owner collected the car last night gonna miss the fun stuff a clio used to do u cant go faster and have as much fun in car for the price they are to buy it has allways been my child hood dream to own a cliosport and buy god it has been a wicked time and car just thought i would do a little progree pics to remember the good times hope the new owner takes goodcare of it

bought the car standard and did my showplates ready

DSCN2759.jpg

then fitted my hill power induction kit and air feed

DSCN2806.jpg

DSCN2805.jpg

then got my alloys powder coated black and sprayed my bullets and engine cover

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCN2493.jpg

tthen i lowered the car on apex 40mm added my little stripe to the wheels and sprayed my yellow renault wheel diamonds

DSCN3499.jpg

CIMG0837.jpg

next step was to see to the install so off i popped to my mates where we built this and sprayed my interior bits yellow

bumble2.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

also went to fit my front leds and my first photo shoot with it finished so i thought

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

then off to yorkshire modified show

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

then sprayed my front badge black

DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

then sprayed my caf black and and fitted the marmite headlight covers

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

summer time again quick pics at this stage

DSC_1002.jpg

DSC_1016.jpg

DSC_1012.jpg

DSC_1011.jpg

then yellow samco bend and de wipered

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

then for the shows i did the under car lighting

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg

then the big change came new install retrimed roof lining a pillars and cup holder roof

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0173-1.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

then the simota came along dont buy one there poo

DSC_0176.jpg

then after jms guide bought and fitted some recaros and found a wicked spot for a shoot

DSC_0197-1.jpg

LGIM0007.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0224-1.jpg

then i asked they said yes so i had a full feature in maxpower to be relesed october 2009

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg

then bougth some fx rear lights

DSC_0649-1.jpg

then i became a wheel ***** and bought some oz f1 did them yellow

DSC_0656-1.jpg

then sold them and bought the same wheels but 16 did them satim black

DSC_0776-1.jpg

then swaped with ben for is wheels and yes they went yellow again

IMG_2033.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg

then went to retrim some more bits in the interior

DSC_0808-1.jpg

then had my custom air feed and rear springs made

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

then i bought some custom door speakers and fitted interior leds to light up the foot wells
DSC_0120-1.jpg

DSC_0130-1.jpg

DSC_0128-1.jpg

this is the last spec of how the new owner wanted it and how it looks now
IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

the end

clio 172
Very nice mate, when got my car sorted and can give it a clean i'll give you a shout about meeting

172 cup
OMG Nooooooooooooooooooooooo I loved that car, cant beleive you got rid.
How much did you sell it for out of interest? I would have sold the cup and bought it off you

"Navy" N17 TWO
Loved this car from the start - didn't want to hear about the finish lol :(

Good luck for the next motor though - should be a good one! :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice mate. Think it looked its best when it had the standard 182 wheels with no yellow stripe. Perfect.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really did like it mate, the way the new owner bought it is perfect, standard splitter needed!

Awesome Car! I'm originally from Birstall so used to see the car round and about all the time before I got my 182! Proper quality and hope you find something good to replace it!

Focus RS
Mate that 182 is stunning. I went from a 182 to a few scoobs and currently have impreza WR1 which sadly i have to sell to clear a few debts, wish i knew about this cos I am looking in to getting another 182/type r etc we could have done a deal, my WR1 is on pistonheads going cheap if you fancy it.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Im not a fan of some of the mods, particularly them hidious headlight covers, but one thing is its always been kept immaculate and you can tell from the pics

I like how the new owner has it, looks really nice

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I bet you were gutted to see the new owner drive it away. I've always really liked your car!

1.4 phase 1
beautiful, the standard 182 wheels with the yellow stripe where the best one you had imo.

nice car mate lyk the colour scheme wat bulbs dhd u put in the fog lights to make them brighter?