ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jack from the Wirral - wanting a Clio.

Vauxhall Corsa 1.2
Hello everyone..

Currently doing driving lessons and hope to pass my test as soon as possible. Need to get on the road in a car!

A month ago, I bought my first car.. Haters gonna hate but it is a 1997 Vauxhall Corsa B 1.2 Breeze.

HOWEVER, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that I have came to my senses and so I am on the lookout for a Clio now.

quite specifically, a very smart black 1.4 Sport on eBay. Not sure whether I'm abounded to post eBay link so here is the item number for anyone who wants to check it out - 261381655153.

Need to quickly gather some money up because personally I think it's quite the acceptable price for the car. With it already having the Dual Optic headlights (as I've learned off this site).

Please tell tell me what you think of it. My starting plans for it already (always jumping ahead) are:

40mm lowering springs until coilovers are purchased.
16" rims, either BBS or Turini type.
Yellow tint on fog lights.
And rear window tints.

I am only young hence the "chavvy" modification ideas so take it easy!

Looking forward to becoming a Clio enthusiast. Particularly the Ph1 MK2.

Many thanks, Jack.