ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's titanium ph1

Inferno 225 cup
So after i had a Coolant leak from god knows where on Tuesday, I decided to fit the polo rad with the help from my dad and Gray.

Looking a bit sorry for itself :(

e4y2ynyq.jpg

The brackets
aga7unar.jpg

7a5e5yqa.jpg

Whilst at it we decided to replace the thermostat for a new one from Ads so cheers for your help Mate. It took a while to get the thermostat to open up but the fan came on when it was cold and shut off when warmed up?? So we swapped the wiring about so will see how it goes. Stripped most of the aircon piping too so we can crack on with the aircon delete kit soon :)

These ph1 are a ball ache to re-align the bumper right again!! I got one side spot on but the other was having none of it :(

Realise we couldn't put the ph1 air box back on because of the pipe work being a lot closer underneath I've had to make do with a tight for the time being ( 16yrd old innit!!) until we fit the throttle boddies and hopefully I can tidy up the bay a bit more.

Going to try and do the itb's within the next week or two depending on the time we have :( but I really hope I can get them done sooner.

Last edited:
  Inferno 225 cup
I decided to get booked in with Mick@diamond motors to have my cup wishbones fitted and my new vibra-technics engine mount.

Would like to say a big thanks to Mick for his service today, such a great bloke and really does know his way round these Renault.

Few pics of the fitted parts :)
by6ezu2e.jpg

ba6e9ehe.jpg

Going to book in again to have my steering rack bushes fit. So look out for my call ginger fury :)

340i
You need to get the vibra gearbox mount ideally, the OE gearbox mount will ware out much quicker with the other stiffer mounts IMO.

Inferno 225 cup
So jelly of your progress.
​I get my mounts fitted tomorrow with badman Mick.

I wouldn't be mate, I've got a hard slog ahead of me :( don't think they Will be fitted within these two Weeks.

Looking for aero catches at the minute too then i will be dropping logs cutting into the bonnet, then I'm attacking the rust so might do that next week.

II still think we should get our heads together for a mag feature??

I wouldn't be mate, I've got a hard slog ahead of me :( don't think they Will be fitted within these two Weeks.

Looking for aero catches at the minute too then i will be dropping logs cutting into the bonnet, then I'm attacking the rust so might do that next week.

II still think we should get our heads together for a mag feature??
Aero catches? :( I don't like this idea. Will give it away.

I agree on a feature though. Next year, yeah!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
If I remove the slam panel I remove the lock Mate :( I'm searching for different (not in your face types) but having no luck.

I'm going AT power TB which are direct to head.
No bonnet pins needed, standard rad and slam panel stay on the car...:D

Inferno 225 cup
I'm going AT power TB which are direct to head.
No bonnet pins needed, standard rad and slam panel stay on the car...:D

Sod off :) I'm going to try my best to keep this subtle without heavily modding it to look track car.

Only aero catches I can find are black so with have them sprayed titanium silver so they kind of blend in.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Sod off :) I'm going to try my best to keep this subtle without heavily modding it to look track car.

Only aero catches I can find are black so with have them sprayed titanium silver so they kind of blend in.

Get them painted the same dark grey as your mirrors. :)

Inferno 225 cup
Just take Delivery of my new cup shocks
5unejeda.jpg

With a delivery note of >
du8evere.jpg

So a big thanks to Ads for the speedy delivery, I've also got some Cooksport springs coming tomorrow and will fit over the weekend :)

Inferno 225 cup
Well sadly the itb's I bought are no longer being fitted:( think I'm currently making the right choice as I had not a lot of time to fit them even though I have just had two weeks of work I decided to spend with my family. If I was to go down a power route it would more than likely be cams and rs2 but I'm in no rush.

As to my last post I'm still refreshing my suspension and after the Ktec coilovers I fitted I think the knocking is down to that.
So with my Cup shocks/wishbones and now Cooksport springs I hopefully will "hopefully" get rid of the knocking.

So the Cooksport that came this morning.
eqady8ar.jpg

Yes I know (Harpham) my car won't be as low but hopefully I will handle pretty dam good.

After these are fitted I'm just going to maintain it and keep it well looked after but after reading about the new sport Tony hunter wants to start its sounding pretty tempting but that will be after my trip to the nurburgring next year :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Only just seen this Thread Jacob. Shame the ITB's are going :(
Least it'll handle good though with the shocks and springs set up

You can't ever sell this car! It's a minter, if you do though, you know where I am ;)

Inferno 225 cup
No ITB? I R confused.

I Know I know, with not having a lot of time and mechanically retarded I put them up for sale mate, also cutting the bonnet did me :( really want to keep it standard looking.

I change my mind more than my boxers mate so something could change in a few more months but no matter what I do it will be good.