ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's titanium ph1

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Fair play mate, I'm going 421's ported head with supertech valves along with ARPs rod bolts.

Then I will get the gen90 with the AT power TB which fit under the bonnet without cutting holes in it.

Should be good for over 200 bhp which is enough for my needs and having a safe engine is a nice feeling. :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Nope I've not bought them, don't want to put mods on the engine like this really, I'm happy with standard power :)

Jacobs ph1 was all over my 182 after CSS though and that's standard too.

Ph1's are the quickest ;)

Inferno 225 cup
A steady little update.

I bought the 1st (after his proto) induction setup that Scottralley had designed and made. :)

ynesygej.jpg

yjenuqar.jpg

y4upagus.jpg

Really please with kit, the design/sound is completely awesome, such a great kit. I've Also done a little write up of it.

Next I fitted my new steering wheel as my old one looked completely worn and past it.
uryjehu7.jpg

Took a cheeky little picture of how the car is sitting now with cooksports and cup shocks.
3y7uqy9e.jpg

Sitting pretty nicely and the drive is so much better than the coilovers I had fitted.I had the passenger driveshaft replaced to try and cure a knock but still no luck, completely puzzled by it now. :(

Also bought a set of turbines with caps and they will be going to the powdercoaters pretty soon to go anthracite same as my mirror caps which hopefully will look nice and finished with new t1r's fitted, when I have them put on I will be having my oz's done with some ad08's fitted. So the turbines can be for the winter.

Also bought a new centre air vent console as the one in the car has no vents and been rubbed back ready to be sprayed but never fitted.
apeby6u7.jpg

Will be having my belts done soon along with a/c delete seen as i no longer have it. I've also been thinking of putting 421's in, so will see how that goes when it goes in for Belts with Mick@diamond motors.

Also buying all new white silicone coolant hose kit soon to give the bay a little tidy up along with battery relocation and tempted with poly carb windows in the front.

So it's all one long steady process :) I'm in no rush.

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, kinda :eek:

I want inspiration, plus its good to see what mishaps people may have and what the causes were etc. It is a cracking car and after reading a post in the ph1 appreciation I thought I'd have a little nosey up in here ;)

Inferno 225 cup
Haha, kinda :eek:

I want inspiration, plus its good to see what mishaps people may have and what the causes were etc. It is a cracking car and after reading a post in the ph1 appreciation I thought I'd have a little nosey up in here ;)

You will definitely find inspiration but I doubt it in this thread, my taste is somewhat different to others :)

So had new tyres fitted last week and just this second fitted a new battery.

Got loads of plans but a little short on time to get any of the plans finished.

Here's a little pic (cough Dr Jekyll cough)
usa6u3e4.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Not really done anything to the car to be honest except put it through its mot last week, it failed on the tyres ( needed new anyway) and headlight aimed a tad high. All easy fixes tbh and £33 well spent.

Gave it a good clean last week, looks great when it's kept clean and the bodywork is great, but my hearts not feeling much love for it at the minute :( as there Are a few small issues I need to address then maybe I will fall back in love. Maybe.

Thinking of having my turbines powder coated but unsure of the colour to go for? Either a dark anthracite or high power silver but il decide when I drop them off. They are only going to be winter wheels so I'm not to fussy.

If anyone has an uprated gearbox mount please pm if your are selling as I think that would cure a knocking I have.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
If your not feeling the love then i've got a nice home for it ;)

Both anthracite and silver would look good, but reckon silver would just have the edge. Good news on the mot :)

Inferno 225 cup
If your not feeling the love then i've got a nice home for it ;)

Both anthracite and silver would look good, but reckon silver would just have the edge. Good news on the mot :)

:) for the time being it's staying with me, I've got good plans for it and would never make back the money I've spent.

If Jacob decides to sell anytime soon, I'll be straight round to kick him in the teeth. ;)
It's too awesome to sell.

I like my teeth...:) cheers dude, it's not going anywhere till we are in a feature mag.

340i
Have you ordered that gearbox mount yet?! ;)

We all need to go out for a good drive before Winter sets in!!

Inferno 225 cup
Have you ordered that gearbox mount yet?!

We all need to go out for a good drive before Winter sets in!!
Gray, gearbox mount all ordered and should be here mid week so going to book in with mick if he's back or when he's back, to fit top mounts/gearbox mount and those Matched inlets, let's see if they make a tiny bit of difference with the machine throttle body too.

ge7egypu.jpg

And a little pic of the titanium soaking up with rain, seems like winter as pretty much set in :(
ajede5yb.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Starting off the new year with a clean up.

Got some aorta over Christmas that Include 197 cams ;) ph2 side strips and ph2 rear lights and some 15's turinis.

The side strips are being sprayed titanium ( who's a thought) and spray shack are doing me fresh bullets.

A few pics from just now, not to bad for a 13 year old car.

A quick clean using gwash and a hose pipe, that is all.

je3yga6e.jpg

esemyre6.jpg

qura9yra.jpg

4ehu4y3y.jpg

This is still for sale at the right price ;) so any who's wants to pm me about it, please do so.