ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's titanium ph1

Inferno 225 cup
Oh hai :)

Right were do I begin.

After a good long talk to myself and works slacking off a bit I decided to sell me Megane 225, It hurt me to sell her after I'd spent a fair whack of money on her to get her where she was today...cheeky pic
papy5y9y.jpg

It was a really good, quick practical car for me and the mrs, but work has messed up a few things and will take 6+ months to sort out and with us getting married next year I wanted the funds to pay for it.

I have been browsing and asking a lot of people about there ph1's and decided it was the car for me, I was looking every where for a decent example (which is hard to come by) and I had given up until a mate sent me an eBay link for a titanium ph1, contacted the seller to see if he would end the bidding early which he kindly said yes to my offer of £1750, a little steep I know but looked immaculate.
He got back to me a couple of hour later saying he couldn't end the auction so I had to bid, it was on £1020 so I dropped a bin within ten minutes, someone was as keen as me I think so in the last 2 minutes I dropped in a bid of £1350 and won it, not really into bidding myself but realised that I won it for a total of £1255 again confused and happy, we contacted each other and a day or so later (today) be and Gray drive down to pick it up, a little apprehensive to say the least but turned out it was/is immaculate with full service history, 2 cambelt changes, regular oil changes and 2 fruit baskets worth of parts ( more of that later) I handed over the cash.

So here she is :)
jasebuba.jpg

peqy3ary.jpg

eryre2et.jpg

y8a3esyb.jpg

A pic from petrol station :

ygave3ys.jpg

e4u2u8y5.jpg

She has a stone chip here and there and wheels need a refurb and steering wheel needs a re-trim but other than that she is immaculate, and pulls really well tbh.

The spares box's is unreal, I've got calipers,driveshaft, disc/pads, standards air box, engine cover, clear indicators plus a whole lot more I've not seen.

Plans are to detail her and sort the steering wheel out and a good service for a piece of mind, but after the wedding next year i will be either charging it or opting for the engine dynamics turbo kit.

Il take so better photos at a later date :)

Just thought I'd share

Jacob

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Looks like a nice clean standard car,, good price paid too!
How many miles on the clock, if u don't mind me asking

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Pretty good then if its had the belts done too!
I would put the standard air box back on seeing as you have it in spares,,
You'll be losing horses with that filter :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I have a Ph1 Airbox going cheap ;)

Edit: Just seen you have one :dapprove: Back in my box..

Meg looks lovely too

340i
I don't think the Rainbow bus driver would be up for a meet / photo shoot, even if he bought a megarider ticket.

Inferno 225 cup
Blimey, right touch on the spares. Looks proper lovely mate, great base to start from and not a bad price at all.

Who the f**k is Jacob though? ;)

I know got loads in boot.

It's a name I like to drop every now and then ;)

Feel free to change my name ti Jacob on here if you like or pharkey!! Lol

340i
Very nice car for the money!

I couldnt beleive all the spare parts he gave us.

Seems a quick 'un too (But it needs boost ;))

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
OEM? Hell no.

Coilovers
Spacers
Polish headlights
Ph2 side strips (such an improvement)
Cup/Vee spoiler
Ph2 rear lights
Shorter aerial
Ph2 seats at the minimum, preferably ph2 full interior (the ph2 rear seats have headrests that don't get in the way and are a far better colour)
Preferably Recaro's

340i
OEM? Hell no.

Coilovers
Spacers
Polish headlights
Ph2 side strips (such an improvement)
Cup/Vee spoiler
Ph2 rear lights
Shorter aerial
Ph2 seats at the minimum, preferably ph2 full interior (the ph2 rear seats have headrests that don't get in the way and are a far better colour)
Preferably Recaro's

Are they different to UK spec ones?

(I couldn't resist :eek:)

Inferno 225 cup
Finished work at two so decided to give her a clean, not even owned for 24hrs, but I hate dirty cars!!

G101 shuts/sills, badges and side strips
Tardis on the tar
Bilberry,ironx and tardis on the wheels
Washed 2bm with gwash
Dried with drying towel
Bouncers 22 wax
AF revive on black plastics

Only a quick clean, when I have more time will do a full detail, but the body work is in really good condition, could do with back/frontbumper re-spray a few odd stone chips, and wheel refurb.

tumatyjy.jpg

7u3atasy.jpg

What tar?!?
e6unuryj.jpg

Quick AF revive 50/50
gusy6yha.jpg

7une4yny.jpg

amuqehes.jpg

e5a9evyz.jpg

I do need 2 centre air vents as the ones in the spares are broken so will search around.

On the list to get it is...
New exhaust ( not loud )
Coilovers or springs
New disk and pads all round
Cup spoiler

If anyone has any of the above I'd gladly appreciate it :)