ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Janspeed/K-tec - Ultra or normal.....

Corsa Van. Meh.
It's about time I got a new exhaust. I've narrowed it down to two but can't decide which. Both from K-tec, either the Ultra or just the normal Janspeed 182 exhaust.

Any advantage of the Ultra? Anyone got any experience? Don't see the point paying the extra for no benefit.

Whichever one I get i'll be going for a centre silencer.

S

Ste King 182

ive got the ktec one on but with no center silencer and it aint that loud at all you have to give it some to make any noise and even then i wouldent call it loud, i could imagin with the center silencer in it would sound literaly standard. just depends what ya want.

182 Turbo Project
I have the standard Ktec/Janspeed exhaust system. No centre silencer and decat = fairly loud! ;)

monaco 172
the ultra performance is a 2.5" bore wheras the other is a 2.25". at a guess the 2.5" one may be better for if you decide to take modding the car to the next level ie cams, boddies and would help improve breathing, but tbh i know nothing about exhausts and breathing.

ive got the 2.25 with no center box and it sounds great, i used to have it decat and it sounds mental.

Just remember whichever exhaust you go for there wont be any noticable gains in power.