ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jaytec V6 last meet, chester mini meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 172 "Ruby"
So its come time now for jaytec to sell the lovely ph1 V6, so he drove up from Birmingham yesterday an ash (V6clo) organised a mini meet in a few hours to give the V6 a last drive out for a little send off,

Meet started at roots n shoots (4:30) where in total 9 clio`s turned up ready for the Drive, unfortunately my car couldnt go on the drive due to having no juice :(

We started our drive out where we traveled a whole 0.3 miles to the petrol station lol

After that we headed up towards the horse shoe pass going through the country lanes of Farndon and Holt where we later joined the A483, As there was a little overtaking and messing about along the A483 we ended up going past the turning for llangollen lol,
But lucky enough ME being a portable satnav ended up getting us back on track going the back way in to llangollen, when we arrived in llangollen we pulled over to have a little chat an let the guys who wants to give it some stick going up the pass to go first,

We had another chat when arrived at the ponderosa cafe and some piccy`s,
we all decided then we would give bala lake a miss as the rain was setting in and headed back towards chester, on the route back we had another idea to go to a truck stop so traveling up towards whitchurch as there are some wicked driving roads up that way,

When we arrived there first task find a loo lol we had another good chat an a laugh at some of the chaved up cars that revvvvvved there arses off on the way in an discussed our next meet which is on the 3rd of April,

It then got a little to cold an tea was calling so we made a move. the meet finished with a good blast back down the A41 to chester,

PICS

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

more pics to follow

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for everyone turning up for makeing it a fun few hours. Gutted that jays vee has been sold I love it. Hopefuly we will see it again soon. And love the photo with jason's cup just with the shadow of blue on the wheels.

DSC00622.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Any reason why he fitted those wheels?

The PH1 is tidy. The V6...

Don't think I could be seen in that V6 but it certainly stands out I suppose. What's been done to it? Does it have the go to match the show?

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Don't think I could be seen in that V6 but it certainly stands out I suppose. What's been done to it? Does it have the go to match the show?

yes it does, goes like the clappers!! pushing 275BHP an looks so mean sitting behind you

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

fair point if its not your cup of tea. But yer its super fast I couldnt keep up. And its sounds ace.

the northwest lads will be there soon, wierd that i was on those roads the very same day..!

cars look decent. not a fan of that v6 at all though. looks ill.

JFC is there an information embargo on this car or something? What's been done to it? Stripped? Boosted?

May as well have just PMd this to everyone that was there :dapprove:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
not completly sure about the full spec thats for jay and the new onwer to tell if they like!! but im sure it has a detatable tow bar, roof rack an child seat.

what ticks all your boxes on here then??

So no one in this thread knows the spec, but they all know it's running 275hp.

Voided. Without a spec list it's a Clio V6 with a very questionable paint job and rubbish number plates.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
not completly sure about the full spec thats for jay and the new onwer to tell if they like!! but im sure it has a detatable tow bar, roof rack an child seat.

what ticks all your boxes on here then??

look we all really like jays car we all know it goes like the clappers none of us are 100% sure what hes done to it, so if he even comes on this tread it will be his choice to say anything! or he may just say its standard who knows

Clio 172 "Ruby"
the northwest lads will be there soon, wierd that i was on those roads the very same day..!

cars look decent. not a fan of that v6 at all though. looks ill.

whats this mean??? i was under the impression that chester is in the northwest,

E85 3.0i
Is that blue supposed to be there? And is it just the front wheels? Not a fan personally, each to there own I guess!

DSC00622.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.