ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JCC's FRS

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You need one of these...

4b407d9be164f098bace9a057d5dd45d.jpg

But in Green!

I remember your post about that getting done at your work actually! They look good when done like that, but I can't justify over £100 extra for no performance benefit over the Sitech item. It shall be green whatever one I buy though!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
All done using a spray gun. ;)

Didn't realise the Mtune one was so much more! Jeeez! For some lettering!

We painted Scott's Sitech one as the White paint fell off from memory.

All done using a spray gun. ;)

Didn't realise the Mtune one was so much more! Jeeez! For some lettering!

We painted Scott's Sitech one as the White paint fell off from memory.

Sack painting all that by gun! I'd be touching in the flag and letters tbh.

Mountune was only really good for warranty purposes, now it's just overly expensive with no benefit really.

I don't recall, but are you running the standard cat-back exhaust?

Nope, once the downpipe is fitted it will be a full milltek turbo back.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah but as you know the talent was in the gun finish. It was a nice little project.

No one else has one either.

Small update. This just showed up:

eba7esub.jpg

3 inch Milltek downpipe, which Sitech shall be fitting on Saturday. Also getting every belt and tensioner changed along with a 5 year service for peace of mind. Seeing as the downpipe will now be 3 inch like the rest of the exhaust I'll get him to fire Revo's stage 2 map onto it as well while it's there.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Damn you took my Saturday morning space for this lol. Was meant to have my down pipe fitted on Saturday just there but it didn't arrive in time. Si messaged me to let me know it's in.

Damn you took my Saturday morning space for this lol. Was meant to have my down pipe fitted on Saturday just there but it didn't arrive in time. Si messaged me to let me know it's in.

Lol sorry about that! I managed to get a cancellation slot from him a few weeks back, mega busy at the minute I think. I'm pushing my luck getting him to do the downpipe and map tbh!

Another boring picture free update, more for my own records than anything, lol

Car went into Sitech last Saturday and had all the belts and tensioners replaced along with an oil service. Never managed to get it mapped on Saturday so Simon gave me a call on the Tuesday to go back through after work that night and he'd do it then.

Got it loaded onto the car and it has made another noticeable difference, only a 10bhp or so hike from Stage 1 to Stage 2 but a greater increase in torque, the car also holds peak boost for across a wider spread later into the rev range so that makes the main difference. 2nd gear even in the dry is pretty much a no go if you want full boost as it will struggle not to spin, 3rd and above it puts the power down no problems however and the car covers ground very quickly. Increased bangs and a deeper roar from Stage 2 as well it seems.

Anyway next on the list is a new radiator as the one on the car is leaking, a problem pretty much every RS has/will suffer from at some point, my ST had the same issue. Purchased a new genuine item to get fitted at Sitech a week today.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mods Joe. Look forward to seeing it again at some point. No doubt it's a different animal now!

Nice mods Joe. Look forward to seeing it again at some point. No doubt it's a different animal now!
Cheers mate. It is indeed, a fair chunk quicker than it was the last time you drove it! I'll more than likely have it over to you before Winter sets in to get protected up again if you're free.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Always for you mate. Got 4 booked in for friends so far. Fecking hate our winter for cars! Protection is key!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Need to see this and get a shot joe see the difference from the St.:smile:

Had the car into Sitech this morning to get the new radiator fitted. Old one was leaking where the plastic end tanks meet the centre fins. Means I won't have to check the coolant before every run now so that's a relief! Also snapped a couple of very non-CS approved spoilers while I was there, personally I think they are awesome as they're both functional and on big power examples.

034_zps2ae4b140.jpg

Car is well on its way to being 400bhp by the end of the year, which is my target!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I think the spoiler on the ST would look better if the car was a different colour.

Love it on the RS though! Sitech know what they're doing!

Reactions: JCC
Simon definitely knows what he's doing when it comes to power. Between the two with the spoilers and the one with the Revo sticker you can see there's about 1500bhp sitting there alone!

Your FRS looks great, and tbh even something simple like putting your private plate on it made it look better without even doing much else.
The lowered suspension looks much better than stock too.

How much power does that red Fiesta ST have? I like it, bar that rear spoiler, but then I know it's purposeful.

Your FRS looks great, and tbh even something simple like putting your private plate on it made it look better without even doing much else.
The lowered suspension looks much better than stock too.

How much power does that red Fiesta ST have? I like it, bar that rear spoiler, but then I know it's purposeful.

Cheers mate :smile:

It's currently running 370bhp+. Also R888s, 4 pots, coilovers, that wing etc, would run rings round my RS 😌. It's Simon's own development car.

RB Clio 182
I really dont like those spoilers one bit, especially the ladders on the back of the fiesta, is that there to climb up and make it easier to clean the roof?

Nice car mate, dont be tempted to buy one of those ridiculous spoilers.

I totally would but it attracts far too much attention. Pulled up outside the paper shop and came out to local yutes giving it "haw m9, nice car". 😂

Clio, Nova, Astra
Very nice motor pal had a few mates with these now one near 500bhp in white and a blue one running 410 both very impressive machines and handle awesome yours looks good and well thought out mods good luck with the rest pal

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
The spoiler on the Fiesta actually works well , its such a fun little car to drive. For the limited mods that have been done to it , it flys on track and still reliable and useable.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The spoiler on the ST took 2 seconds off the guys lap times around Knockhill.
Its scary fast.

The spoiler on the Fiesta actually works well , its such a fun little car to drive. For the limited mods that have been done to it , it flys on track and still reliable and useable.
Indeed. I've never driven it but imagine it's s**t loads of fun.
The spoiler on the ST took 2 seconds off the guys lap times around Knockhill.
Its scary fast.
Yeah Simon told me that as well. Proper bit of home engineering!
Bodywork wise. At least from the back.

What is the spec on it?
Borg Warner EFR 6258 (62mm compressor, 58mm turbine) turbocharger, Sitech Racing turbo inlet pipe, enlarged boost pipework, Spec-R inter-cooler, standard fuel system, AEM methanol injection system, NGK spark plugs, Peron Race Edition tubular exhaust manifold with large primaries, Sitech Racing downpipe and 3 inch stainless steel exhaust system.

All of that plus coils, big brakes, R888s and other bits. Oh and a huge home made splitter you also won't like :wink:
One of, if not the most powerful new shape FST in the country.

$_57.jpg