ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JDM Y0 - Part 2! New Project - DC5 content :)

Swift Sport
Wow, more than I paid for my whole car lol.

Sky, Adrian Flux and Greenlight provide me with the best quotes.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Fair one, good luck with the sale. Don't think you'll need it though!

Mini GP2
Best of luck with the sale, seen your car a few times on W***w**d Park (I live on there), always looks very clean; FN2 wheels suit it perfectly.

so ive dropped it to £5600 as some transit just tapped the back bumper

F4423E88-665D-4F71-A028-ABF87F3B1080_zpslkc1grax.jpg

Ive been quoted about £650 for the gearbox, and i reckon bodywork will be around £700. £1350 in total, meaning id need to sell the car for around £6500 to not lose money.

Worth £6500 fixed, or just sell as is?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Can you not get a second hand bumper? I'm guessing it's not easy with these though.

Got a quote of the guy who did my JDM ep3, £450 to sort rear bumper, front bumper and arches.

Or around £900-£1000 max depending on how faded it is, if i want the whole car given a blow over

Hmmmmmm

Think it'll sell much faster with bodywork and gearbox fixed, this is my thinking

Swift Sport
I agree mate... It's an enthusiasts car so I reckon it'll sell for a good price if it's really tidy.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Just if I was thinking about buying I would be put off by the problems and look for another one .

JMHO mind

Alan

Im in a similar position mate, need to get front bumper an door sprayed on my DC5, think ill just bite the bullet and get it done. Its an enthusiast car, in UK and especially here in Aus, so you want it looking its best for the new owner.

Its a tidy one youve got there so once its all sorted im sure youll have no trouble selling. Good luck.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Makes sense getting the work done on it mate. It will appeal to a lot more people :)

Who's doing the work? PM if you prefer.

Swift Sport
No way!

Well, if you end up buying something track-able in the meantime I'm doing Donington on Nov 9th :)

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Sorry to hear it's gone Ben, I had to do the same with mine earlier this year to make way for our first house. I'm still gutted now, the looks I got and the way it drove was second to none, such an awesome car. I'm glad it's gone though, I've never been so paranoid over an '04 car in my life, the thing was worth a fortune! Glad to be back on the VVC'd Rover Metro scene [emoji16]