ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jenveys and a Full detail...great weekend!

Focus RS Mk1
Well my saturday started off with cleaning the mrs punto. Just gave it a once over. This gave me inspriation to give mine the full works, first time this year, although i have cleaned it, just not the whole package of goodies.

So here's my gear, ignore the sealer, that was for a different job!

DSC03787.jpg

Then 7 hours later:

DSC03783.jpg

DSC03784.jpg

Couple of reflections:

DSC03785.jpg

DSC03786.jpg

That was me done and she was looking mint :)

So i thought why stop there...had arranged to go pick up my new toy, sex...yes indeed!

DSC03788.jpg

gave em a quick polish up

DSC03790.jpg

DSC03791.jpg

Also while the camera was out i took a picture of my cat...he was mad cause i stopped stroking him at this time:

DSC03792.jpg

Thanks

Sean

Focus RS Mk1
In April. could do it now but it means not having the car for a few days. So waiting until i go on holiday.

Focus RS Mk1
Im going to be using Jamsport in Northampton.

Why i hear you ask...well they are just down the road from me and offered me very good prices :) I could fit myself but id rather leave the management side to the pro's.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's the first time i've liked those wheels on a car mate.
Looks gorgeous. You know how hard it is to get silver to shine!

ITB'd 182...
Car looks good with the carbon bits!

What other engine mods have you got apart from the ITB's going on?

Focus RS Mk1
just ktec stealth along with the bodies. cams in the future.

pro race 1.2's in 16" form.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
nice! You'll be flaming in now time! Those bodes, burnt a hole in my front bumper! lol

Focus RS Mk1
yeah looking forward to gettinthem on.

As for management not using OMEX.

going for Gotech. Its what the ford boys use. And most important, its what jamsport work with day in day out. so makes sense. also a little cheaper...not much mind!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Interested to see the results. Obviously because most people use the OMEX route!... Nice bit of competition! I think Adey's ran 205...so thats your benchmark.

Focus RS Mk1
IIRC adey's did 202...dont hold me to that then he added cams and went over to the dark side of 210 +.

to be honest anywhere near the 200mark n im happy, good solid power! but yeah be intersting to see how the ecu work out. mark assured me its good gear and ive expressed my concerns over cold starts etc...so down to jamie now :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Keep us posted! Have you done exhaust/Decat yet. Would certainly aid the final result.

Focus RS Mk1
yeah i have a ktec stealth with the centre silencer removed. Decat im undecided on. think i'll see how she fairs with std cat. for MOT purposes etc.

if it saps too much power then i'll chop in the cat for a decat :)

Focus RS Mk1
Talk to Jamsport mate, they will give you prices etc. fitting is actually very easy. shouldnt take more than 2hours. mapping is a different story though. it should be near on done within one day but cold start is best done over a few days to allow the car to cool down.

120d M Sport
Looks great! Bought out a nice shine on the silver, not always easy.

What sorta gains u looking to get from the TB's?

Edit: you;ve already answered above

Love the cat aswell btw haha:eek:

Last edited: