ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jeta's Blue Bolid

Sport 182 16v
Hello Everyone !

That's my new toy (bought 3 day's ago),Renault Clio 2.0 182 bhp,all manufactured without the frills,no tuning,no neon's etc...

In progress...:
-Soft Car Audio (already i have Alpine Speaker's but sounds terrible with factory radio...) i think about smart subwoofer + smart 4 channels amplituner- should be enough...and new radio of course
-Sport Air Filter(in stock airbox or separately) just for better noise,but still thinking about it...
-New Alloy's but maybe on new season... Thinking about BBS RS style or RM,something like that...
-New Winter Tyres -thinking about toyo or continental winter sport... maybe dunlop ? really don't know yet...
-Need repair headlights washer-leaks ...
-New sport ignitions but actually i don't know if that have any effects...maybe that can help with start cold engine in winter? thinking...
-Need changing all filters,fluids,oil... normally :)

That's enought at the moment... Everyday i gain new things what i can replace or how to correct manufacture.Have you got any suggestion? just write on the bottom if any !

Cheers !

hzjuj.png

iluzikr.png

mmm.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

ujzk.png

efer.png

Last edited:
  Sport 182 16v
ow i forgot that's KTEC Racing Exhaust - Brand New -not too loud,sounds after 4000rpm amazing. Thanks for comment !

Sport 182 16v
to admin:Can you move my threads to Clio Gallery please? sorry my fault i forgot that wrong location

Sport 182 16v
originally i come from Poland. I know my english sucks,but i just want speak about cars best as i can. Sorry if you don't understand me just let me know, i will try to correct it.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Looks tidy :)

Your English is actually fantastic! Better than a lot of the English users on here anyway.

With a front splitter it would sit really well, clear indicators too. your english is better than alot of peoples on here!

Sport 182 16v
Thanks for the replies !

bmh.01 What that's mean Needs new rear exhaust hangers? everything is fine with my exhaust also rear exhaust hangers are in place.
I will try to buy that front splitter on ebay-thanks for suggestion !
I don't want to change colour and do nothing with my alloys because there is a lot of scratches (gift from the previous owners) and i decided to drive on it only in winter time. I have a plan on next year to change alloys on that
bbsrs.jpg
style what are you think ?

At the moment i found one problem with my Clio. When i'm start cold engine in the morning (around 6am o'clock) on the display lights SERVICE and i see inscription OIL. But when i'm back from work (around 4pm) everything is fine,on display i see OIL OK or something like that and SERVICE don't lights.Where is the problem ? something wrong with connection or i have to change oil and reset computer ?