ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jonaldinho - The Story So Far

The Beast MK4
Before the beverages and this evenings chatter begins I was extremely bored and put together this compilation of pics the other day. It starts off back in Feb 03 when I purchased the beast. It goes through the mods and shows what the car is currently looking like today. Its been quite a few years and parts and help off the friendly folks on here helped no end in getting the car to what I wanted it to be. Its days are now beginning to be numbered though as the number 172 is nearing! :cool:

Please excuse the crap pics at the beginning, these were pre digital camera shots.

The music is "It ain't easy" by Cypress Hill for a reason lol

Enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSGaxbnfYwk

(Ignore the spelling mistake in a slide) GUTTED!

Leon Cupra R 225
Cool vid is that. You planning on lowering anymore? my opinion here, but I'd go down 60mm and get fogs put in front end, maybe 172 lights...

but I love the look of the new spoiler, rear clusters and dynamique interior, good work :)

The Beast MK4
The car is almost at the end of the line mate therefore it is complete and could possibly go in late January.

My excuse for not going really low was the shocking roads around me and the fact that I live on a Farm. 172 lights were considered but I always liked the "bug-eyed" look of the originals.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice vid Johnny boy, still say you should have kept the gangsta driving postion! You selling up as early as end of Jan?! Got your eye on a specific 172?

BMW 330D
Good Video that!. Good to see how its changed since youve had it. Good luck with finding a 172 :D

The Beast MK4
John - Was interested in Sneeks Monaco, decided I wanted one of those lighter ones. But to be honest im still confused.com on what model I want lol

X-Factor Winner 172 - Least I beat the rest of those grandpa drivers up the road! ;)

nice vid man. I remember most of it, which is weird since iv only known u for like 2 years. And thanks for putting the only pug in the whole vid :D

The Beast MK4
Certainly has been a long journey! Chapter 2 will be good too when it comes next year lol

Cheers folks!