ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought a clio 172

Hello All

Ive just recently bought a 172 clio in flame red on a 51 plate. Its cost 7grand but the millage was on 17500??
was i ripped off?
the old dear that owned it before only ever took it out on sunny days and never went on motorways etc.. as she didnt like to so all its ever done is 30 miles an hour (till now :))
the interior is immaculate as she had it valeted once a month and the engine is like new i quote renault notts told me its the cleanist engine they have seen on a car that age they thought it was a brand new one.
it came with full renault service history (even tho there wasnt a great amount of millage it still needed servicing)
so did i get a bargain???

matts clio sport.jpg
wont let me post a pic??

Leon Cupra R 225
blimey sounds mint! think you got it at a good price despite it's age it's been very well looked after. mileage is very low too :)

got any pics?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Seems expensive to me, gonna have a nice £500ish bill for a cambelt now unless it's been done? My 51plate 172 was £4895 with 44k on the clock. that was 4 months ago.

Burgandy 174 sport t
Have a look at ur tyres, mine only had 20k on it when I got it and the rubber had all craked on them lol. things that had never been pushed hard before soon became very well used by me and started to fail, all fixed now and mint again!!

Have a look at ur tyres, mine only had 20k on it when I got it and the rubber had all craked on them lol. things that had never been pushed hard before soon became very well used by me and started to fail, all fixed now and mint again!!

cheers dude but took it to kwick fit and ive got lots of tread left. So far running sweet as a nut (touch wood)

Mk4 .:R32
Hello All

Ive just recently bought a 172 clio in flame red on a 51 plate. Its cost 7grand but the millage was on 17500??
was i ripped off?
the old dear that owned it before only ever took it out on sunny days and never went on motorways etc.. as she didnt like to so all its ever done is 30 miles an hour (till now :))
the interior is immaculate as she had it valeted once a month and the engine is like new i quote renault notts told me its the cleanist engine they have seen on a car that age they thought it was a brand new one.
it came with full renault service history (even tho there wasnt a great amount of millage it still needed servicing)
so did i get a bargain???

I've just bought the same car mate. Flame red 03 reg, and mine had 24k miles on it, I thought that was a bargain at a similar price. Sounds like the previous owner looked after it!!!