ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought my first Clio

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
Well, I'm 19, just passed my test on the 2nd of May and today I went and put a deposit on this Clio which I'm picking up Thursday. It's a 2003 1.2 16v Dynamique 3 door with 55,000 miles, and has air-con as an option.

media.jpg

media2.jpg

media3.jpg

media4.jpg

media5.jpg

media6.jpg

media7.jpg

media8.jpg

media9.jpg

I was pretty happy with it, does have a few little niggles but I'll sort them as soon as I get it, like the stereo needs changing as it whirr's loudly when trying to play a cd... and dosnt actually play it haha... But that was going to get changed anyway... Plus a bit of white paint on the bottom of the bumper but that should hopefully t-cut out, besides that it's pretty much mint... came with FSH and MOT & Tax so I'm good to go come Thursday... just wanted to say hi as I'm sure I'll be seeking advice on a few things once I pick her up.

D

dick

ther a nice colour that.
if i didnt get black id av got that or the blue.

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
ther a nice colour that.
if i didnt get black id av got that or the blue.

Originally I was like, I definately want it black... but I soon started to like the grey more and more and I reakon with the euro styling I want to give it - the rims will look nicer up against the grey. Not really bothered either way, it's just my daily... but I think I'll do a few things to improve its appearance :approve:

Black 172
Nice car!! although i read that you said it had air con ? i cant see the air con on those piccies

its air con built onto the standard matrix, like a little on off button in between the dials, just not got the climate control digital one

www.renparts.co.uk
great car.... much better colour than black imo... will look really good with euro rims and doesn't show dirt/imperfections like black does...

Nas

Eunos Roadster
welcome mate, good luck n have fun with the car, your rear bench is it different to the the back rest bit?? (6th pic down)

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
great car.... much better colour than black imo... will look really good with euro rims and doesn't show dirt/imperfections like black does...

Yep...thats the plan dude... some euro rims and coilovers eventually after I sort the sounds. Don't think I'll do much more than that besides maybe a new exhaust.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Welcome to the site mate!

Glad you bought it in the end - I told you clio's are the way forward......

clio 182 ff
hello mate how much did u pay for it if u don't mind me asking gf maybe saleing hers she has 1.2 16v Dynamique 3 door 51 plate silver 39000 miles an 12 mot an tax.:)

Leon Cupra R 225
best colour - should have made the RS' range with a limited number in gunetal stylee.

great choice for 1st car matey, enjoy

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
Anyone know where I can get a Clio Cup front grill? Besides Renault... I'm guessing it will be ££'s via Renault... I just want to replace the plastic mesh on mine as the cup has a much nicer looking one.

RB 182
Anyone know where I can get a Clio Cup front grill? Besides Renault... I'm guessing it will be ££'s via Renault... I just want to replace the plastic mesh on mine as the cup has a much nicer looking one.

eBay or a breakers. Looks like a nice example :)