ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just brought 306 Cab

hi,

Just put the deposit down on a 2litre 306 Cab today. I was wondering if anyone else has any views on these. Although it is to late now i would like to know what people feel bout them. It is a late Rreg with 47k in dark blue. It doesnt have leather though so I will have to get that sorted ready for next summer. the car was £8100 with full service and one owner from a garage.

I still got my Clio 16v but i love the cab and me and my old dear decided to go halfs and have it as a shared summer car. In other words my mum pays half for a car for me.

I must be the luckiest 20yr old student in the world having two resonable Phat cars.

Kev

GR7

Shiny red R32

Hope you enjoy your Pug. My last car was an S16 Pug and although I love my 172 I still miss my Pug!

Hopefully if this warm dry weather keeps up, you will be able to get the roof down ~ that is, if you can get the car off your mum!

190 BHP Willy 2

my girlfriend has a p reg 306 cabby, all i can say is lovely lovely cars. they are the perfect posing tool. my gf dont like it when i drive it with my mates coz you get plenty of stares. Thats what its all about thought aint it????? happy posing ;)

Scott

Dont want to put a dampner on things just hope you dont have any probs with it. I had two 306s (an XSi and a GTi-6) and had probs with both of them on more than one occasion and service was worse than Renault!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Cabs are great in the summer. We have a yellow Megane, and whilst theyre not exactly uncommon, you still get plenty of stares!