ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just for a change an iceberg 172!

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Thought i would share my iceberg 172 with you all, had for about two weeks and spent most of that time getting bits for it,

i am buying house so i sold my mini cooper s to get some money and bought this to replace it,

Pretty happy with it so far, low mileage 53 plate, spent quite a bit of time getting it too mint condition again over the last week or so, bits done so far,

1, Silvervision indicators all round
2, Cup Spoiler (still not decided if i like it yet so may sell it again if i get the right offer)
3,Renault sport mats
4,New plates
5,Steering wheel, ebay bargian!
5,Waxed using dodo juice supernatural
6,General clean

Pics

Image0050.jpg

Image0051.jpg

Image0053.jpg

Image0052.jpg

I also have got:

1,FK highsport coilovers to fit
2,Cup Splitter to fit
3,Anthracite Speedline 2118s on order

And planning on giving it a service over the weekend,

Will keep you posted on progress,

Comments welcome;)

And my other car if anyones interested, going to use it for competition use, hill climbs and sprints hopefully this year, once i have finished building it,

Photo0304.jpg

ph2 172 and 106 gti
nice example of the clio...i am a real fan of the 106 too!

106 is a great little car, i am a bit of a perfectionist but with the 106 because its destiny is racing, i like how i can just jump in it and have a blast and not worry about stone chips etc

Clio 172 RS2
Love Gris Iceberg! :approve:

Not a fan of the Cup spoiler... don't like the mailbox slot 3rd brakelight!

Clio sport 172
I like the cup spoiler, so could possibly arrange some sort of exchange for my iceberg silver standard 172 spoiler!!!!

Nice car by the way!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looking forward to seeing it on coilovers and 2118's!

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Thanks for the comments, can't wait for the 2118s to arrive, another two weeks yet though:dapprove:

RS 172
Cup spoiler all the way, I think it really makes the back end of the Clio's pop. Dont do away with it man.

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Got my new spare wheel today a 15" to suit the size of the 2118s when i get them,

i tried it in the car to do and i have to say it looks ace, it is a clio williams 3 spare

wheel, got me thinking how good would a banded set of steels look;) mmmm banded steels!

Image0056.jpg

ph2 172 and 106 gti
BORING UPDATE:

had my camblet etc done today quite a dull way of spending £500, :dapprove:

although that did include genuine parts timing and aux belt, also did the water pump as it made sense while it was all off,