ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just found this in my car!!!

Ph1
My mate left a tampon in the side pocket of the car (not used) as a joke and my mum went and found it the next day - had some explaining to do lol

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I found a house key and a kinder surprise wrapper in mine.

I knew about the CD changer already so that wasn't much of a surprise.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
My friend found an unused condom in the glovebox ...he bought the car from a lady in her 50s...that was weird

corsa ecoflex
i found sod all in mine when i bought it..has got the multichanger but it doesnt work as i got an aftermarket cd/mp3 player..id love to know if theres any cd's in it tho

172 ph-quick
nice find, i was gutted with mine though, got the car and had it a week and thought id check if the last owner left any cds. nope he took all the cds and the bloody cartridge to go with them! sod!:mad: although got a new one from renault for £19 so not the end of the world:)

Albi Blue RS 200
Yup I also found one of these quite nice actually didn't expect it, I have a CD in the dash aswell!

Does anyone know if they support MP3?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive got the cable but not changer in my 2003, some fucker must have nabbed it at the dealer i got it from lol, dude there with a 51 plate 172 probably!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
They are all fitted under the seat I reckon. My car has a multichanger, but no cassette for the CD's. Is it possible to buy a cassette anywhere or do I have to buy a new CD changer? I thing Renault used a fairly expensive system when they fitted them at the factory.

1.8 16v, Iceberg ph1 172
Gutted just picked up my 172 phase 1 on 43k but the auochanger has been nabbed, any of you kind lot fancy giving me theirs?

ST
I found a score stuffed into my back seat a few weeks back..better than a pischy reno multi-changer.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
The Exclusive's came loaded with these as standard as far as I know, so I have a changer but... No stereo :(

I found a score stuffed into my back seat a few weeks back..better than a pischy reno multi-changer.

Too right.

172 ph-quick
They are all fitted under the seat I reckon. My car has a multichanger, but no cassette for the CD's. Is it possible to buy a cassette anywhere or do I have to buy a new CD changer? I thing Renault used a fairly expensive system when they fitted them at the factory.

not really, i got the cartridge(albeit at trade price) for £19 brand new from renault main dealer, so try giving them a ring.

Black Gold with cup packs
No CD changer in mine, but I do have a pioneer head unit wich will support my Ipod and Iphone :)

Clio 172 phase 1
My 172 ph1 has a Sony autochanger in the boot that works with the standard head unit - i have found a small silver box under the dash that looks like an adaptor to fit the Renault lead,

I want to move it back under the drivers seat but i need to make a new bracket to fit.

Dean

I have found the CD changer in my 172 mk2 about 1 year after I had the car, while I was simply messing with stuff under the driver's seat. I remember reading on the net about it having the thing but I guess I was too excited driving the car to actually get around looking for the stuff.

It's in top 10 hilarious moments in my life :)

-What?