ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got a 172 :) Cambelt Q

ph1 172
Hey everyone
Ive just bought a X reg 172, and want to get the cambelt done asap, just to be on the safe side.

Does anyone know the best place to get this done in the north west? What sort of prices will i be looking at?

Waiting for 11am so i can ring insurance and go out for a spin!!

Cheers

Mike

172 MKII FF
Hi,

I have been looking at places in the North West to get mine done + a 48k service. The most reputable and fairly priced seems to be Paul @ RS Tuning. I am going to get mine booked in with him soon.

172 MKII FF
Hi coolchris555k, I am seriously considering booking mine in with RS Tuning in Leeds in the next few week, 1) because they have given me the best price yet and 2) the reputation seems to be very good. Have you used RS Tuning before? I am also considering getting my 48k service done at the same time with RS Tuning, do I get a stamp or anything? I know that the Renault stamps are obviously something people tend to look out for when buying a second hand car.