ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just got a 182 black gold!

pid

182, black gold
just got myself a june 05 black gold 182 with cup suspension pack, 8000 miles, 9 grand!
Im a happy person right now! was originally after one with spoiler pack aswell, but this one was perfect and with such low mileage i had to, and to ne honest, i couldnt really notice the lack of spoiler pack!

one problem with the car though, both passenger side alloys have scuffs on, im pretty certian theres loads of companys out there that refurb them but i want to know how much to pay, anyone had any kerb scuffs repaired?? where and how much??

cheers

Leon Cupra 300
nice choice mate.. ktec do a carbon front splitter for £100 thats worth getting, makes so much difference to the front end :D

get pics up tho!

106 GTi
Good choice - enjoy.

As for the wheels depending on how bad the scuffs are will deteremine weather they are a chips away type fix or a total refurb.

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
40-50quid per wheel... i would say, i know a few places that do them for this price. where are you based? good buy, sounds ace!! :D

pid

182, black gold
im based in congleton in cheshire and work in manchester but have easy access to anywhere down to birmingham, know any alloy repair places round my way??!!

will post pics once i have taken some decent ones!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Great choice mate. Thats what I went for back on 2004. Ahh memories of that paintwork in the sun :)

clio 182 black /gold
Like this?
DSCF1087.jpg

Cooper S JCW
pid - try Wicked Wheels - their local agent lives in Stockport. He comes out and refurbs them wherever your car is - about £50-60 per wheel but they are top notch!