ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got insurance for £600 Fully Comp for my 16v!! Good pri

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Had to renew my insurance as its now run out, been phoning different companies all week with figures all in excess of £1000........just phoned this company called swinton which is a broker who found a company called Highway and cost me £600!!

I am 22, 6 points (speeding -SP30 & SP60), 4yrs no claim, fully comp cover with £300 excess.

quite shocked as this is pretty cheap i think? anyone think this is a good deal?? If it isnt a good deal sh*t happens ive signed up anyway!:8

Aaron

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Im 28 and elephant quoted me £450 with 7 years no claims.

Declared mods (air filter and magnex) and this took it up to £500 but thought best pay £50 extra rather than risk no payout if they said I did not declare mods.

Now got 3 points (the joy of a clio 16v) and will see what my insurance is like in october.

Think you got a good price.

Aaron,

I was with Highway last year as they quoted me a bloody good price too (about £700). It wasnt until I had a little prang that I realised why they are so cheap...their customer service is bloody crap!! I had the accident in November and got the cheque a couple of months ago. If you just want a cheap premium then go for it but if you have a little dink, good luck!!

i had the same problem with highways, i phonned around a got a new quote through a brooker and when my documents came through guess who the insurance company is, yep highways. what i dont understand is i got a renewal form through the post and thought it was to high so phonned around and got a cheaper quote plus gettin fully comp and its with the same company. not that im complaning.