ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Quotes With Some Fresh Points

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Today i was a very bad boy and like 80% of every road user i was on my mobile, Well when i say on i mean that the call had ended but the phone was still to my ear so Mr Traffic Officer managed to tot up the xmas fund and skin me £60 for his extra big turkey and drop me 3 points.
I admitted i was on the phone and i was not going to fight it as i should have known better so i took it on the chin and went about my day.

Now to keep everything above board i called my insurance company right away this afternoon to inform them that i got given 3 points for a CU80.
I was then told that my records have been updated and that the points would not take effect until my renewal date which is in dec of this year.

Im currently paying around £1100 fully comp just now with a named driver and with 6 points BUT these are now not effective as they have been on for now over 5 years so come renewal in dec i will only need to declare my 3 fresh points that i got today.

I have just jumped online and got these quotes. (Pic Below)

This is with 5 years NCB, Protected NCB, Fully Comp, 3 Points For CU80, Parked On Street, A Named Driver and Exhaust Declared and i think I'm still getting a decent deal.

I know people are saying that with admiral you need to tell them about optional extra's and added packs but as i drive a trophy this is how my car was made out the factory with no options so i guess i don't need to tell them anything.

Do these quotes sound about right and do you think anyone can beat it ?

Quote.gif

Ford Mustang 5.0
Marc

Would you like me to take a look at a quote for you. I might be able to get a similar quote for you but give you like for like cover on mods and optional trackday cover?. (Maybe even get you a lower excess)

We can also cater for additional modifications if you needed.

If you wanted to drop me a PM with you contact number or call me at the office on 01277 376000 I could run a quote through for you.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance
01277 376000