ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my 172

Clio Sport 172
Just picked up my 172 on Saturday and then went to the world series at donny on Sunday what a weekend!

So looking to upgrade exhaust system and air filters and good suggestions out there for the Nottingham area?

Attachments

• My Clio 172 B.jpg
    My Clio 172 B.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 55
  mini cooper (RIP 172)
just get a pannel filter, itg one is very good and only about £30-40!

as for zorsts depends what you want, ive got the new gdi stealth;) its great, but a god bit louder then the normal one (that will soon fall off:eek: )

just use the search, this had been asked alot;)

oh and wecome to the club, hope you enjoy the 172, sure you will:race:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mine was on 44k when i bought it a year ago, I'd make sure the cambelt and aux belt have been done before getting an exhaust.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome! Good to hear you enjoyed World Series, Out of interest - What made you visit us? Because of the Cliosport presance at World Series/ was you already aware of us, or just a search?

Clio Sport 172
Welcome! Good to hear you enjoyed World Series, Out of interest - What made you visit us? Because of the Cliosport presance at World Series/ was you already aware of us, or just a search?
I was left a flyer on my winscreen by Rhino 172

1.8 Civic EX
here ya go..

"They have an application form on renaultsport.co.uk and its £7 to have the parade lap and parking..."

so I asume it will be the same for next year too...

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeh we handed out a shed load bout only one person joined up but the 1 is better than none i saw some one flyered you brian to lol ( i wonder who that was ^^^^)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You say only one person, but there could be more that haven't owned up.
I think it's great that your flyering efforts actually got us at least one new member.