ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got the CTR detailed

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Paint on mine was measuring around 105 microns when the average tends to be 140 microns (so im told). I dont know why mine is so good on the front end with all the motorway miles. However, I never really go above 80 so that probably helps!

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Nice CTR mate. Do you frequent civictype-r.co.uk at all? I have a friend on there (ozziej) who has the following mods - aem, spoon'd, dc sports manifold, k100, quaiffe l.s.d, uprated brakes, uprated clutch (nighthawk black) its a weapon, and with the LSD is a very good car to drive! The sound is also immense!

Go on there now and again, not much really. Why the LSD wasnt left in the car like the JDM version I will never know. Even if it was a cost cutting measure why not offer it as an option ??? One of the best mods for the CTR, definitely near the top of my shopping list.