ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just had a really funny race!!

Hahahaha,

The funniest thing just happened! Was driving back from a mates house at about 12:30 and what looked like a W-reg Clio RSi decided he wanted to have a go! Well its been raining like mad round Herts for the past month and he was in front, taking roundabouts like a nutter! I was having trouble following him in my 172 simply because he was going so fast on the turns.

Anyway, he must have been a bit new to the game coz it didnt last and his back end swung out on the 3rd roundabout. I could see him flailing about in the drivers seat trying to hold the car but the whole thing slammed up onto the curb/verge and rested in some bushes!! I was in hysterics.

Naturally I did the decent thing and drove slowly past him waving the t0sser salute. Was dead funny though. If youre out there mate - fair play for the attempt, you certainly had no fear of wet roundabouts. To bad it ultimately ended in tears!!:oops:

Yeah, he had gone when I drove past about 5 mins later. I dont think he was going fast enough to do much damage except giving the springs a crunch as he went up the curb