ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just had F**king joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  CLIO 172 CUP....
first thing first..i do not drive like a nutter on the road as i think off peaple safety.

but tonight i was driving along the (A217) near wear i live on the way home when the next thing all i could see is just a set of head light right up the back of my bumper and i dont no why but for some reason i fort it was the police about to pull me over or some think but it was just geting to close for my liking so i floured it abit to get a better look of the car and then the next min it just over took me like a f**king nutter swinging in and out the traffic. any way got to the next set of traffic light and ther was this w*nker again in he (2008 20lt sri) looking at me and started giving it out the window saying lets av it. so now im like f**k it start giving it revs around 2k-3k geting ready to go light go green and im off 1st gear wheels were spining like mad hit second gear and it was still spining like mad so i came of the throttle abit got grip and i was gone like a rockit...seeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaa. got to the end of the straight and looked at the guy with a big ....:rasp:....and waved bye bye.....

this tw*t must of fort lets pick on the clio to night as we are sad guys who aint go f**k all to do......just why do peaple try it...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im paying £10 a year for this?!

b0a1623a3b0453a6217123a.jpg

Fiesta ST2
not to be rude but this is the kinda reason I didn't renew. I'll help anyone out if I can but meh its not as fun as it used to be

Megane 225 F1
You're complaining about someone racing you, when you played along with them.

You did 3 things wrong tonight:

1) Played along with them
2) Came on CS and told us about it
3) The grammar and spelling in your post

Evo 5 RS
you think that's bad, some philistine c**ts just bought a BG 182 in my block. Damn depreciation. Besides who the f**k has flour in their car

Without even mentioning the 'story' I just think it's f**king hilarious that someone could type something that bad when there is a spell checker

Last edited:
You "fort" it was the police, so you "floured" it, then you managed to be off like a "rockit" yet he was still close enough for you to wave, then you were off again, even though you were at the end of the straight apparently?

Awesome.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
This is also a reason why I've never been to, and don't intend on going to a meet. I'm sure there are great folk there, but the risk of meeting some tit and have to listen to some shite patter for an hour is something that doesn't appeal.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This is also a reason why I've never been to, and don't intend on going to a meet. I'm sure there are great folk there, but the risk of meeting some tit and have to listen to some shite patter for an hour is something that doesn't appeal.

It never happens, honestly!

first thing first..i do not drive like a nutter on the road as i think off peaple safety.

So I just spent 15 mins looking back through your posts to see if this thread is a wind up. It appears it's not. It also proved the bit I've quoted above to be a lie, as you've been boasting about speeding through cameras and not getting caught.

I'm genuinely concerned... It's icy outside at the moment and I live on the south coast where it's rarely icy. Driving like this is only going to hurt someone... it may be you or it may be those kids who are trying to cross the road. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.