ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had my new exhaust!

clio 182
hey guys, just wanted to share with you thats ive jus had my ktec ultra performance supersports exhaust fitted, i must say im incredibly pleased with it :) on the tick over it has a lovely burble and when you put the loud pedal down it sounds bloody lovely lol, pics and a vid to follow possibly tomorrow, any questions jus fire away :)

Clio 182
Im looking at this system, whats it like on the motorway when your sitting between 70-80 mph?

Is it really loud inside the car or not much different to the standard at those speeds?

clio 182
i would really recommend it dude, ive only had it 2 days, been driving at 70mph, can hear it a bit but not too much and it certainly wouldnt annoy me if i was on the motorway for a long period of time, if it does get annoying, thats what the CD player is for ;)

Inside the car its not that loud, 2bh i thought that maybe i would have liked it a bit louder, however, i gave my mate a go in it while i was outside, the sound is amazing when your booting it :) im really pleased with it

hope that answers your question

Adam

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
hey guys, just wanted to share with you thats ive jus had my ktec ultra performance supersports exhaust fitted, i must say im incredibly pleased with it :) on the tick over it has a lovely burble and when you put the loud pedal down it sounds bloody lovely lol, pics and a vid to follow possibly tomorrow, any questions jus fire away :)

Glad your pleased with it, it is the one I would fit if I had a 182 ;)

David.