ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had wheels sprayed black (pics)

Liquid Yellow 182
Had my wheels and side badges sprayed black yesterday. Pretty chuffed with the result :D Also had her lowered last month... Here's some pics...

Attachments

• DSC00169.JPG
    DSC00169.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00168.JPG
    DSC00168.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00167.JPG
    DSC00167.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC00166.JPG
    DSC00166.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC00165.JPG
    DSC00165.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 127

Maz

LY 200
Looks fantastic hun .. love the plate, hows the bay going ?? did you get a battery cover ??

RB 182 with CUP packs
Looks very smart mate :)

I'd imagine they were sprayed rather than powder coated for that money.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Ditto! Lots of tyre gel required. Dunno if i like...Bit too much of a contrast!

Liquid Yellow 182
Maz - still haven't got battery cover! Got to pull my finger out and get that sorted.

Cheers for comments guys, didn't think everyone would love it. I've just got a massive can of tyre black too lol

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Looks gorgeaus i want my wheels doing black, only place near me that does it is 50 quid per wheel though :(

Liquid Yellow 182
£50 a wheel?! Do they need refurbing too? That's quite a lot.
Mine were in mint condition luckily.

Liquid Yellow 182
I got them done in Bristol by a mate so £30 a wheel is good price really. I wouldn't pay more than £40 a wheel, try shopping around a bit :)

CLIO
very nice indeed, any chance of a piccy of your engine that everyone talks about?

cheers jimbo

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Theres only one place that does it near me and thats metal magic!

Anyone know any good places that does it in yorkshire?

Liquid Yellow 182
Thanks for all the comments everyone :D

Here's my bay at the moment Jimbo, have neglected it a bit lately though. Still quite a bit I want to do to it...

Attachments

• 1DSC00399.JPG
    1DSC00399.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 107
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
Nice one just rung a place up in maltby, rotherham 25 quid a wheel just need to get some steel wheels now!!! :D

Liquid Yellow 182
Ah thought you might know him, he's a mate of Jimmer's and used to work round the back of Colourtech.
I thought he worked at Renault once too.