ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had wheels sprayed black (pics)

Liquid Yellow 182
where is this place to? ummm that would be good for me as i only live 10 mins away from work.
It's in Fishponds.

Jimbo - That looks mint. My next steps are battery cover, strut brace and strut tops... prob be an 'after xmas' thing now though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks top of the pops, but agree on the tyre sitii. Got to have the tyres blacker than the alloys at all times! :) Looks proper bo though, I tell thee. Nice work Sarah.

I think it looks good sarah, wasnt sure when you mentioned it on sat but i have to say it looks very good. did jimmer mention that cd to you ? i have looked the air freshner out for you too.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looks good, the blacker the tyres, the better!

Would your mate do refurbs as well Sarah? Mine need refurbishing desparately, but the colour would stay the same...

M2 Competition
Lol, i just gave her a whole can of tyre foam, lets see how long it lasts...

But seriously, pictures dont do them justice guys, they look awesome :D

Clio 172 mk2
where is this place to? ummm that would be good for me as i only live 10 mins away from work.
It's in Fishponds.

Jimbo - That looks mint. My next steps are battery cover, strut brace and strut tops... prob be an 'after xmas' thing now though.

Have you got an address for your mates powdercoating business?

I live down the road in Bath and am looking for someone to refurb/respray the wheels on my 172.

Car looks great by the way:)

very nice Sarah, didnt think id be too keen on black wheels, but they look really good, esp. on liquid yellow! Wouldnt look as good on Inferno.

Liquid Yellow 182
Wow loads of great comments, thanks everyone :)

The guy who did it is Dave at DK Cars & Bikes in Fishponds. Tel: 01179 652999

LY 200
Ummm i was thinking of doing my wheels but now im not so sure........I like but not as much as i thought i would!!! :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Its great to see another Liquid having some work done on it :D

Personally think matt black looks better but any black/yellow combo always looks fantastic :D

I also need a can of tyre foam :eek:

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
>sighs...Sarah Sarah Sarah......your not bubbles and it would be damned hard for you to take the crown!

on another note wheels look ace!

for the true "bubbles styling" award you need a carbon bonnet me thinks!

Liquid Yellow 182
>sighs...Sarah Sarah Sarah......your not bubbles and it would be damned hard for you to take the crown!

lol I think my car's always going to get compared to Bubble's with there not being that many Liquid Yellow about. Personally I'm not into the turinis or carbon bonnet so we should stay a bit unique :)