ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just joined the Racing Blue club!

DB.

BMW 440i
I just saw East Midlands in one, then Leicster in another and im in Birmingham/Nottingham so thought it was a good shout! lol

Time for a seperate thread to chuck some dates into then? :)
Sheff or Notts are both easy enough for me. Maybe Sheff as there are some better driving roads (Snake Pass, Woodhead etc!)

JB

RB 182 Cup
The RB looks good mate. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, when we get our mitts on it in the workshop ;) . Have you decided what to do with the OMP wheel yet?
As said before, with a carbon splitter, your sexy Bimarcos fitted and an HID kit you'll be away lad!
Have you made any moves on selling the 172 yet?
Thanks Tom, don't think the seats weigh much tbh but I'm sure they'l come out. In London now getting the original seats wired back in on the 172.

Might drill holes in the OMP wheel for the cruise buttons or get a bracket off Tweeks.

I'm down for an RB meet also!

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
Please don't ruin it with aftermarket seats, aftermarket steering wheel with bodged buttons and Chav HID's. Spend the money on getting the belts done and if you must, fit some OEM Xenon headlights, Treadlines and source a genuine splitter.:(

JB

RB 182 Cup
Please don't ruin it with aftermarket seats, aftermarket steering wheel with bodged buttons and Chav HID's. Spend the money on getting the belts done and if you must, fit some OEM Xenon headlights, Treadlines and source a genuine splitter.:(
Yep service is the first thing and a Renault splitter. I wish I had a daily run around tbh but I don't have to commute to work so it will be used for enjoyment. The ghetto lights will probably stay also and the curbed wheel needs adressing. Oh and one of the stripes needs re-doing as it's come off slightly.

Might just leave it on the drive and go and look at it ;)

Though if anyone's got some 2118s or Turinis for sale I'm interested. /sheep