ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered a 182 with Cup Bits

106 GTi

Hi all.

Have been reading your forum for a while now.

Took the plunge today and ordered a 182. After all the usefull posts on here, and links to places to buy etc.

I drove the car this morning and loved it. So have ordered a 182 in Metallic Black, with the cup wheels and suspension, and the spolier pack. Got the price at the dealer to £12665, well chuffed. Wont be getting the car till 1st of march though...going to be a long wait.

Will be joining up proper asap, as just reading all the threads on here has enabled me to get the car for that price.

Thanks all.

[Edited by r-jay-cup on 12/4/2004 5:33:37 PM]

Da

Less

nice one! Welcome to the club and enjoy the car mate! (when it arrives! lol!) ;)

Remapped derv Golf

1st of march :eek:

Garage near me have a 182 (black with both cup options) in their showroom for £12,500 (pre reg of course)

106 GTi

Thanks - After reading on here im sure it will be worth the wait! Loved the test drive. Dealer said they could maybe push it to be here for end of Jan, ist week of Feb. Which i thought sounded soon after reading on here people waiting 16 weeks. Due to that timescale thought i would get it ordered ready for the 1st March 05 plate, not that the plate thing really concerns me.

Yaris Hybrid

Yeah smart move, looks like a lot of people are waiting 12 to 16 weeks and no doubt the factory will close for a month over Xmas!

Lazy French, lets hope they build yours proper.