ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just purchased a cup!

Just purchased a cup in mondial blue - cant wait til its delivered.

Managed to get it for £11,600 including mats, 12 months tax, Full Waranty including 3 years AA.

I just love the car and especially the colour its gorgeous - not to bothered about some of the comfits missing, long as i got electric windows and cd player im happy.

It really doesnt matter about the abs as the car has vented sport discs and breaks.

As for air con, just have the window open i - like my tunes pumping out of the window.

Any way im happy - each to their own though.

Cheers Guys.

Ziel Nurburgring

Waiting for a 172. For Half a second i think ill stick with me ABS, Climate, Spare Wheel, and tell the bird she can walk while i drive and save weight that way!!:D

Got my 172 in blue and still have 4 weeks of the 10 week sentance to go. Feckers told me it would be about a month!!!!!

I had a fone call from the mailto:b@stards">b@stards today telling me that it would be another three days, ordered on July 26th new delivery date of 20th October! :mad:

Ordered my cup middle of September, got delivery date of 7th November cant wait. I have a 206 gti which the Mrs is having couldnt bear to sell it, spent loads modding it.