ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just put some new wheels on and cleaned my 172 cup up.

Clio cup 172
As thread states! Not often on this forum but i thought i'd show you a few pics of my 172 from when i got it to how it is now :)

cliow.jpg

cliooooooooo.jpg

any feedback more than appreciated :)

Clio cup 172
Also ridding the car of all yellow detail. (calipers, bullets etc) And possibly debadging the boot. Already removed the sh*t immitation BMW aerial

Clio cup 172
Love that!
Cheers mate :). Took me a long time to find the wheels. And it's been wrote off inbetween August and now (not my fault) car stands me at less than a grand all in all. Also got a half leather interior in now too

ST
Cheers mate :). Took me a long time to find the wheels. And it's been wrote off inbetween August and now (not my fault) car stands me at less than a grand all in all. Also got a half leather interior in now too

Well it looks the part mate, very purposeful.

Clio cup 172
I think the car has been on the forum before. If anyone recognises it? Clio sport tax disc holder etc. Any info on the car itself would be good :)