ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just scrapped my clio :(

E92 M3
as some of you mite know i have been bracking my clio for some time now. well just scrap the rest of it in. even tho it hasnt being driven in 6 months its still a weird feeling getting rid of it now.

end of a era and all that. all i can say is bring on the clio sport lol

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Re: just scraped my clio :(

good memories lad....

onwards and upwards.. ;)

yer mate tbh i havnt lost as much i a thought i would realy so over all am happy. hwz your car going
A few bits and pieces have gone, made quite a lot of money off the sport bits actually and still got a lot of it left. Need to sell things quicker though as I need the cash! :(

E92 M3

A few bits and pieces have gone, made quite a lot of money off the sport bits actually and still got a lot of it left. Need to sell things quicker though as I need the cash! :(

my sport bits flow away its the rest of the car thats hard to sell. i have got a 306 till i can aford the insurance on a sport

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Might be an idea to make a list of parts you have and just take offers on them? Surely you'd make more cash monies that way? Or just bung up a lot of pics so people can effectively look around it?

E92 M3
Might be an idea to make a list of parts you have and just take offers on them? Surely you'd make more cash monies that way? Or just bung up a lot of pics so people can effectively look around it?

thats what i did but like i say the cars gone now

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
How much did you get for it and what was left? How soon do we have to wait for the sport :D