ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just scrapped my clio :(

E92 M3
as some of you mite know i have been bracking my clio for some time now. well just scrap the rest of it in. even tho it hasnt being driven in 6 months its still a weird feeling getting rid of it now.

end of a era and all that. all i can say is bring on the clio sport lol

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Re: just scraped my clio :(

good memories lad....

onwards and upwards.. ;)

yer mate tbh i havnt lost as much i a thought i would realy so over all am happy. hwz your car going
A few bits and pieces have gone, made quite a lot of money off the sport bits actually and still got a lot of it left. Need to sell things quicker though as I need the cash! :(

E92 M3

A few bits and pieces have gone, made quite a lot of money off the sport bits actually and still got a lot of it left. Need to sell things quicker though as I need the cash! :(

my sport bits flow away its the rest of the car thats hard to sell. i have got a 306 till i can aford the insurance on a sport

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Might be an idea to make a list of parts you have and just take offers on them? Surely you'd make more cash monies that way? Or just bung up a lot of pics so people can effectively look around it?

E92 M3
Might be an idea to make a list of parts you have and just take offers on them? Surely you'd make more cash monies that way? Or just bung up a lot of pics so people can effectively look around it?

thats what i did but like i say the cars gone now

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
How much did you get for it and what was left? How soon do we have to wait for the sport :D