ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just washed n new zorst

insignia

Nice and clean mate.The exhaust would look so much better if it was cut into the bumper.Its to low down and big,get it sorted and it will look good.

[Edited by 182 sport on 10 August 2005 at 6:49pm]

At the moment a Chav bucket...but a very nice one;)

Mazda MX5 1.8

sorry but looks terrible as it is

give it a lift here and there and a small slice into the bumper

[Edited by clio__chris on 10 August 2005 at 6:55pm]

edited as it doesnt look SO bad in that pic......

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

^^ what he said.....

take it back and request it to be cut into the bumper...

will look a hell of alot better

It is a Rage and has been Bastardised to fit the clio lol........sounds sweeeet!!!!!! Nice and Beefy.....no chav rasp like mine has:oops:

Looks so high lol .......me and taylor will soon sort that;)

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 11 August 2005

Really dislike mk1s and suppose done up mk 1s look even worse, sorry awful. cheap and nasty. :sick:
WHAT!!!! I like mk1s i think Mk2s were the worst looking clio. Erm, have you seen the K-Tec Clio1?????

mark 3, then mark 1 then mark 2. i just think mark 2s look boring. i like the angular aggressivness of the mark1.

that example here dont look bad i suppose, it really does need lowering though. Simple rule of thumbe really, putting alloys on your ride? you gotta slam it.

[Edited by Dubs on 11 August 2005 at 5:35pm]

[Edited by Dubs on 11 August 2005 at 5:39pm]

mk 2s are the best there curvy, mk1s look really really dated and shoeboxxy,

K-Tec havnt just stuck a rage back box, n small wheels on vo, theyve done the works!

Im sorry but i think this eg is cheap and tacky, nasty rage back box, awful colour and ugly rims.

how many times doesit have 2 b said ITS GETTING LOWERED SOON and i aint cuttin my bumper coz if i sell ma car ill have 2 buy a new one n y waste money on a car im sell gosh ppl r thick

is cheap and tacky, nasty rage back box, awful colour and ugly rims.

:eek:thats my time and money gone it 2 this i wouldnt sl*g ur car off if i didnt like it

ITB'd 172 POPTART

Quote: Originally posted by Loobie_lou on 11 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 11 August 2005 is cheap and tacky, nasty rage back box, awful colour and ugly rims.[/QUOTE] :eek:thats my time and money gone it 2 this i wouldnt sl*g ur car off if i didnt like it

:( ^^

Just needs to be lifted and ajusted at the center so its more flush. Will look nice from behind then :)

Not just sl*gging ur car off i dislike mk 1s

Just my opinion,

Dont mean to be harsh or use ur car as a example, at least u havent spent that much.

Ive taken enough, ill start giving my honest opinion out now.

A well built VW

Not just sl*gging ur car off i dislike mk 1s

Just my opinion,

Dont mean to be harsh or use ur car as a example, at least u havent spent that much.

Ive taken enough, ill start giving my honest opinion out now.

Shut it CD ya D**K this car has subtle mods and looks ok a few tweaks and it will be NICE :D Lowering which is getting done will mprove it a hell of a lot

CD what you have done to your motor is individual and will always have people who dont like it - if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen matey we have al had it get over it FFS

BTW i await you reprting me to the MODS as this seems to be your style when soeone disagrees with you .......

Scooby STi, FiestaST

I cant understand this.......

CD, i would have thought after all the people that have stuck up for you and your thread "if you like it thats what matters" etc etc, you would be the last person to actually be so blunt and abusive in your comments...

Tack man just a bit of tack..... would have been nice.

Loob, just tweek the angles a bit and if poss lift the zorst slighty and itll be nice. Whens it getting dropped woman ??????

As you know needs lowering, exhaust really needs realigning other than that looking subtle although id change the rims, those MOMOs are looking dated now.

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 12 August 2005

Whens it getting dropped woman ??????

not sure winston n taylor was gonna do it but after a comment taylor said yesterday i dunno if i want him 2 go near ma car

"BTW i await you reprting me to the MODS as this seems to be your style when soeone disagrees with you ......."

I have never reported any 1 to a mod! So i dunt no where ur getting that from.

Every1 nos my opinions on modding! People can do what they like as long as they like it, and ive sed that on loadza posts! we all have bad days and that was mine. However i still do not like the Exhaust or Rims, and im not guna apoligise for that.

"if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen matey we have al had it get over it FFS"

Think ive mean stood in the kitchen for 7 months. U not think?

I will not apoligise for my opinion, just for the way i worded it, sorry Lou! Not ur fault.

172 M69 eater

^^ no offence mate but uv had a right go at ppl for giving their opinion on yours so maybe u should have worded it a bit better

lou - id say reangle the zorst, lower it and itll be looking sweet! subtle is nice on the mark 1s!

mark 1s rule imo, yet i would say that as they are aggresive as sh*te and i have one :D

no offence mate but uv had a right go at ppl for giving their opinion on yours so maybe u should have worded it a bit better

Have i not just apoligised???

Nothing...

Quote: Originally posted by pete savill on 12 August 2005
at least lous got her car:pnice to see people doin there own mods ,looks well

excellent reply! ;) (y)

cars looking nice, shows that 5 doors can look good too! not my style of backbox or wheels, but as long as you like them then thats cool. good job!

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 12 August 2005

^^ no offence mate but uv had a right go at ppl for giving their opinion on yours so maybe u should have worded it a bit better

lou - id say reangle the zorst, lower it and itll be looking sweet! subtle is nice on the mark 1s!

mark 1s rule imo, yet i would say that as they are aggresive as sh*te and i have one :D

look even better if they could have a nice TYPE-R aerial..... :oops:

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Loobie lou-

You need to understand that a modified car leaves itself open to critism. But when you do something that i think could of had a little more thought gone into it then you cant really complain about what people say.
It does rather hang down alot and because of the size of it looks out of place or too much. But at the end of the day you do it because you want to. Check out my car in my members profile-the amount of people that have ripped into it was unbelievable but you just have to agree to disagree and move on.