ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just washed n new zorst

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 11 August 2005
mk 2s are the best there curvy, mk1s look really really dated and shoeboxxy,K-Tec havnt just stuck a rage back box, n small wheels on vo, theyve done the works!Im sorry but i think this eg is cheap and tacky, nasty rage back box, awful colour and ugly rims.

you like curvy MK2s... :confused: take it your a bird?

"oooooh, MK1s are sooo butch and aggressive!" *minces off*

54 astravan 1.7tdci

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 14 August 2005

id say square and boxxy
shut up
*yes thats a personal attack,sorry mods
[Edited by pete savill on 14 August 2005 at 3:38pm]

54 astravan 1.7tdci

theres so many modded cars with little/no security.sorry to here your bad news.prehaps your next mods will be alarm/delocking(every cloud has a silver lining);)

this car looks fine, those wheels look nice on it, makes a nice change from frikin super turismos (i know they look good but reno should make it a factory option) sure the backbox sits under the bumper but theres a good reason for that

Beetle

i like it, sort the angle of exhaust and all will be good, ignore the insults from a certain person, hes just p!ssed off bout all the crap hes had over the last 7 months or whatever it is, and if you see the state of his illegal exhausts then youll see he cant really talk about yours:p

leave mr mullins alone, he apologised until he got slated again,

modifying cars is art, not to every1s taste but the hard work and skill should be apraciated, as should the vision

Beetle

ooh good comeback mullins, and mudflap boy i agreed with mullins in the original thread that people had overstepped the line and were too harsh about his car as at the end of the day it was his choice on how to mod it, i was just stating pot kettle and black;)

Punto/Clio GTT

just read through this thread n cant believe CDmullins reply. In his thread a bout his own car he was havin right sh*t off a load of people, over the top comments that was just uncalled for. now hes come in here n ripped into her car, but hypocritical aint it mullins?

i believe if someone asks what you think of their car, you give them a honest but friendly answer as though the person is standing in front of you. if you dont like somethin, say it in a nice way and maybe offer suggestions.

being an absolute c**k and coming out with just plain rude and nasty comments aint on at all.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 16 August 2005
just read through this thread n cant believe CDmullins reply. In his thread a bout his own car he was havin right sh*t off a load of people, over the top comments that was just uncalled for. now hes come in here n ripped into her car, but hypocritical aint it mullins?i believe if someone asks what you think of their car, you give them a honest but friendly answer as though the person is standing in front of you. if you dont like somethin, say it in a nice way and maybe offer suggestions.being an absolute c**k and coming out with just plain rude and nasty comments aint on at all.

Never a true a word said!

bloody hell i dint know it was so bitchy on here!!!! its true though, you put what you want on your car, stuff that you like, coz your the 1 driving it at the end of the day ;) "peace" out.

Suzuki SV650

...with ignoring most of the pointless banter that has appeared on this thread....

The car looks good, I had a 5 door mark 1, mark 1s look sweet when just lowered and colour coded. Yours is the best colour for a mark 1 as well, just get that exhaust sorted and ur well on ur way... :cool:

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

I like it, v nice looking car - agree that the zorst needs to be reangled tho.

Dont worry about CDMullins, hes just pissed that you havent had your car off the road for more than a day (where as he hasnt had his car for 7 months and paid £6,000) and already youve got more positive feedback than him - PLUS your car is just as fast as his! Point and laugh.

doesnt matter what you do to a mk2, it will always look like a jelly mould

mk1 that started the thread looks tidy, slam it though, its the law.

Thats a nice looking car - phase3s are the best (of course i may be slightly biased!)

Unfortunately some people just dont like modified cars on the site (a little bit confused as to why CD has slated it, as been as he drives a modified clio!)

Nevermind hey, its just one persons opinion!

Keep up the good work lou!

Carl

Quote: Originally posted by Carl_RT on 16 August 2005
Unfortunately some people just dont like modified cars on the site (a little bit confused as to why CD has slated it, as been as he drives a modified clio!)
becouse its not to his taste??? just becouse he drives a car with big bodykit it dosent mean he loves every single car thats modded, down to personal taste. but as i sed before it the work that should be apreciated. i think its wicked that lou fitted that exhaust her self, i mean how many women can even change a wheel?

FFS!!! How many times do i need to apoligise really??

This is fcuking pathetic!

I get an absolute roasting about my car and first time i say, id dont like them wheels or exhaust i get slated. I dont see any1 getting a roastin on my thread for griefing my car! Y is it 1 rule for 1 and different for another??

I respect that Lou did the work herself, but after apoligising to her she didnt accept it and had another dig at my car!

CD has slated it, as been as he drives a modified clio!

wish i was DRIVING it mate LOL ;)

PLUS your car is just as fast as his! Point and laugh.

Grow up,

Please dont lock this as i would like to hear why my apology as not been accepted and after frequently apoligising why people are still slating me!

i never said i didnt accept ur apology now everybody please just shut up ya doin ma fookin head in the car is now forsale so dont really care wat people think

Makes me laff how every1 is so quick to give sum1 a slating but when they apoligise no as balls to say well done

Takes the bigger man to do the right thing i guess!

VW ....

This is getting locked now .... CDMullins ....if u wanna start a thread "why do people slate me" go ahead .