ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Washed Pics

Today i went about cleaning my car. I havent washed it since TRAX in the early summer months, so it was in a right state.

Before i started i thought i'd try a DIY wheel refurb too; black with a polished lip... took all of 4 seconds per wheel :cool:

clean1.jpg

pics are crap because it was getting dark and i only had my phone on me.

clean2.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean4.jpg

clean5.jpg

clean6.jpg

i didnt even get a chance to dry it before it started raining :dead:

so thats its pre-winter wash over with... roll on the next 8 months! :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't beleive people leave it so long in between cleaning their cars! That first pic made my eyes itch!!! lol.

p.s, pm me if you want to sell the plate homeboy....

Clio DCi 65
lol cleaned mine at 10 this morning,

bro took it to cricket coachin and parked it in the cattle market car park :<

Absolute waste of time!

Lotus Elise 111R
Love what you have done with the 'ring badge across the clio badge. I put mine just above!

Love what you have done with the 'ring badge across the clio badge. I put mine just above!

yeah me too... i saw an M3 at the ring with it through the badge and thought... Im gonna do that! heh.

was a pain in the arse to put on there though!

lovely as always! she still for sale?

yeah, just advertising it locally at the moment. don't want all the s**t that comes with advertising on autotrader after my last experience.

will probably end up trading her in.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lovely stuff, not my words Fub's, the words of Shakin' Stevens...

Haven't washed mine for a few weeks now, let along months, and I've got withdrawal symptoms!