ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz Cliosport Mats

Not to put the cat among the penguins (or something) What if you wanted something different, are we allowed to use the logo ? Will this end up costing £90 and not £60 ?

Silver Fabia vRS

It would be more expensive Tony. At the end of the day I have to make a decision becuase everybody wants something different and I cant please everyone so have to go with the majority. Unfortunaetly that means some people will be disappointed.

damn straight, ill have some, and i know i know i need to become a member first, soon as my job pays m i will sign myself up! mats probably after xmas first, xmas eve and new years eve to come first! lol

Silver Fabia vRS

For all those who are worried about the Grey colour issue matching the carpet in side a 172, Dave is going to send me a few samples so I can see which matches the best. Will post some photos of them in the car when I get them and clean the inside of the car!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Brilliant stuff geoff,

I will be sending off my membership fee, so count me in for a set of the grey (to match 172) mats.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Infact, I have just sent off my payment using PayPal, seemed to go smoothly enough, I also ordered a small internal sticker and keyring for my car key. :D

Just a small point, regarding the placement of the logo. I think the black/grey background and alignment is decided as below (same as Geoff piccys), but I think it looks better with the logo slightly in from the edge like below, rather than touching the edge of the mat on your last pictures. What do you think Geoff..........or am I just being picky? Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by geoff_clio172 on 11 December 2002

Will find out for you Jmark! Im sure they can but the P&P will be more.
I am aware of it. If the price + shipment is at resonable cost, I want them for sure.

Silver Fabia vRS

chogg1000 - That is probably exactly how the mats will be but the logo will be in grey.

paddymph - The rears will not come with logos on but if you really wanted it, from what I can work out, it would put the cost up by about £30 and personally I would say stick to the front mats only.

What we need to do next is to get several people to map out the shape of mats in the car. This is so that we have the correct design for every shape / variant of Clio. What I need is for people to email me at mailto:geoff@cliosport.net">geoff@cliosport.net if they are willing to do this and the cars we need the designs for are:

Clio 3 door / 5 door / 16v / Williams for the years 1991-1998

Clio 3 door / 5 door / 172 / V6 for the years 1998-2001

Clio 3 door / 5 door / 172 for the years 2001 to today

So that is a total of 11 designs. If anyone can put there life on the fact that the 3 door versions have the same footwells as 16v / Williams / 172 and V6 then we can cut that list down to 6 templates.

Anyone who is willing to do this for me email me with the following details:

Year of Car

Number of Doors

Variant

Will they be on the merchandise bit of the site when done?

I think the drivers side needs a plate, ive got thru my sixth month old renault ones already.

Silver Fabia vRS

They will be merchandise but they will probably be more expensive so youll want to get them in the first batch.

This isnt going anywhere at the moment becuase Im waiting for people to volunteer to map there mats out.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I can do the 172 MK2 mats.. how would I send you the template.. ? would a digital picture do .. probably not eh..

let me know what you need.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Oh, I dont suppose the Rear mats could be like the original 172 ones.. by that I mean the rear is 1 mat that is connected in the middle ..

Silver Fabia vRS

_KDF...can you email me please...just makes it easier to give everyone instructions at the same time, plus I then know who is doing what. They will be single ones too.

Bambam...got your email will reply when I have had a few more replies.

i def want em..

is the logo in colour or not now? whats been decided? can u put up a quick run down geoff on what decisions happened.

thanx

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by geoff_clio172 on 13 December 2002

_KDF...can you email me please...just makes it easier to give everyone instructions at the same time, plus I then know who is doing what. They will be single ones too.

Bambam...got your email will reply when I have had a few more replies.

Excuse me for being thick but what is your e-mail addy ? cause under your profile it says private :confused: