ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz Cliosport Mats

Silver Fabia vRS

Right guys and gals...sorry I havent forgotten about this but changed jobs recently and have been working till 10pm most nights. Also changing cars has meant a few things here going on the back burner.

I understand people want to get these so I will email Dave again at Justmatz and get a run down on what shapes he needs so that we can move this forward.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers Geoff Im still keen for the mats will they available to order from the site or will they have to be directly ordered from Justmatz?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

from what I have read you will phone Justmatz to order and give your Membership number, car type, prefered choice of carpet etc.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I have sent the template for the 172 to JustMatz will phone them later to get more details and will post them here. If anyone wants mats for the 16v or williams etc then they will need to create the templates and send them to JustMatz.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I guess my help of a 172 template is not needed anymore :cry:

Can you tell me will the set include mats for the back and if so will it be the same as the original 172 one.. you know its like the 2 mats but joined together into 1 item.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I think this is for a full set, including the rears. The templates I sent were for the 3 mats, 2 fronts and 1 combined rear. So hopefully they will be exactly the same as the originals!!!! :)

Silver Fabia vRS

Right have been in touch with Dave at Justmatz again and we need samples for all three different Clios. So this means I need 3 volunteers to do this for me. We need the Clio versions 91-98 / 98-01 / 01-today and they will not do the joined mat for the rear, it will be 4 separate mats.

We still need a minimum of 20 members to be able to secure the discount rate of £61 (plus £9.95 postage and packing and £3 for heel pad if you want one). The mats themselves will be the deluxe versions and the logo will be across the bottom of the front mats facing the driver, and approx 5" x 1.5" in size. The logo will also be closer to the door. The colours of the mats and bindings will be chosen by yourselves when ordering. The final mat will resemble this:

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/mats/newmat2.jpg

Can the volunteers please pm me and I will give them instructions of what to do and then were to send it.

I like MATS B with the large logo and Black background but i wouldnt pay £61 for a set! maybe i am just too tight but thats alot for a really cheap product to produce.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I have just confirmed that the Mats can be 1 piece rears. I can hopefully get a templates for the older models.

Could someone confirm that the template for the 16v will be the same as the williams.

When do you think we will be able to order the set of 3 mats direct from Justmatz? How will we go about doing this too? Also, it is good of people to give up their time to do this! :D

Astra 1.9cdti XP

To order a set of the mats simply ring JustMatz and speak to Dave. And tell him your a ClioSport member and you want some Mats for the car you have.

They are currently only available for the current shape and the original 172 shape, but that will change if someone volunteers to make some templates for them.

I am waiting for a set to be made so that I can get pictures on here.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

PS: The rear mats for 172 shape cars are available in ONE piece rears!

As for the queries regarding the price. If you find that £61 is a bit pricey then JustMatz can offer another quality mat of a cheaper price. Buyer will need to speak to JustMatz in this instance.

Paul

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Yes! If you cant wait to see the finished article you can ring JustMatz and speak to Dave. I will post the full details once I have a set to demonstrate.

They are currently only available to members and to Clio 172 shape models (not 16v and williams) Though if someone would like to volunteer to make templates then they will become available.

Silver Fabia vRS

Just to clarify what Paul has said Just Matz will do the one piece rear carpet for Clios from 98-01 and 01 onwards. As Paul is getting a set of mats for his MK2 172 we still need 2 volunteers to send off templates for the Clio 91-98 and 98-01, so PM me if you want to do this.

The design and quality of mats cannot be changed but colours can. You will need to be a member to be able to buy these mats.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Geoff

Why are you still called geoff_clio172 when you should really be called geoff_bmw330?

;)

Silver Fabia vRS

Well I suppose its because people know me on here as geoff_clio172 so thought Id keep it.

Mike - Paul is hopefully getting his set next week which he can take a few photos of and let us know the results.

RS Clio 182

Will the one piece rear fit all new shape clios or just the 172s? They are all the same shape arent they?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

okay I am placing my order this thursday (pay day) for a nice new set of mats.. *chuffed* :D

Thx for all the time that went into making them (and for making sure the back mats were the one peice item)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

No news. Though JustMatz did say that it would take 28 days, I ordered them on the 18th so may take another couple of weeks.

Why are you wating for 2 people?