ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz Cliosport Mats

Silver Fabia vRS

Right following on from what Pete has organised for us I need to get an idea of what peoples views are on where we want to place the logo. The main ideas are these:

a) A small logo off to the door side of the mat on both of the front ones with the rears being blank -

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/mats/mat1.jpg

b) A larger logo in the centre of both of the front mats, again with the rears left blank -

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/mats/mat2.jpg

We also need to probably decided whether we want a white background or a black one to match the mats. I personally think a black background would be good but it may hide the writing too much.

So what I need is:

1) The style of mat you prefer a or b?

2) The colour of the background

Then we can take things forward and work out some prices with Dave.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Geoff (GEF) ,

Style A with black background so it is similar to the Renualt Sport Logos on the 172 seats (No background) just stitching.

CB

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Style A with a grey background!! The mats should be dark grey since the carpets in the clio are grey! As are the mats that come with the 172. I had black mats in my saxo with a grey carpet and it looked daft!!!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Definatley NO background but.....what about having the stiching all grey like the MK2 seats? maybe 2 types MK1 coloured, MK2 grey. The grey would stand out better without a background.

Can they not do the colour of the original carpet???

DEFO BLACK BACKGRO9UND!!! LOOKS HEAPS BETTA.

CAN WE GET A KINDA BLUE TRIM ROUND THE EDGE TO MATCH INT OF CUP?

AND AGAIN HOW MUCH WOULD WE BE LOOKIN AT?

Black background and the first style as the second style would hide the logo under the seat...........is it possible to rotate the logo so that it runs up the door side of the mat instead?? also will there be ones available for the valvers??

chuckie

Clio 1.6 16V

Reno dark grey background, larger image, central placement (biased towards rear), similar to the left hand picture on Tomboys post. Agree with Sangy, too much white (background) will get grubby quite quickly ... remember we dont have any proper roads up here in scotland .... just dirt tracks through the heather!!

I agree the smaller logo looks better with the black back ground......

When are we ordering them? I have pound notes burning a hole in my pocket!

Silver Fabia vRS

If I get a chance tonight I will try and get some better designs for you to look at because the originals were put together in about 5 minutes at 12:15am!

RS Clio 182

I prefer the dark grey background with the smaller image (a). Can we all order different colours of mats? When they gonna be ordered? In time for Xmas I hope!

Silver Fabia vRS

I very much doubt before Christmas as the guys at Justmatz are out of the country until Friday so we cant do anything until then.

I think this is going to be difficult to arrange as everyone will want something different. I basically want the same colour as my 172 mates but better quality with the cliosport logo in the same colour as the renaultsport on my seats (which is grey in my mk2) I like the larger logo in the center but would be interested to see what it looked sideways parallel to the side strips.

Clio 1.6 16V

geordiepaul, I like the pictures you had in your 3:13pm post. No one has mentioned the preferred grade of carpet, ie. Classic, Deluxe or Executive or whether they would like a heelpad?

I would probably go for Deluxe grade with integral heelpad

Clio 1.6 16V

Paddy, is your illustration suggesting an alloy heelpad or is this embroidered. An alloy heelpad would look wicked and compliment the alloy pedals

um correct me if im wrong but if an alloy heel pad gets wet, wont your feet slip all over it?? also not too keen on the alloy heel pad myself a bit too nova styled for my liking.....................um and on a girlie note, doesnt the alloy heel pad scuff the back of your shoes??

chuckie

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

geordiepauls pics on the first page are a good design, in black or gray. Not sure I would want a heelpad.

Clio 1.6 16V

Hi Jas,

I think we need your "executive decision" on this one. Otherwise the thread will fizzle out with no conclusion. There will not be one design that will please all.

1) Are you considering introducing these mats as Club Merchadise?

2) If so, using all the previous subject posts as ideas, in your best opinion, which combination will be chosen?

3) Would the Club prefer members to order their own variants with the exclusive club logo (or not) at an agreed club discount (how can this be authenticated at the justmatz end?)

To be honest, if I get a really good quality mat out of all this (cant be worse than the standard 172 Reno attempts) with the exclusive membership Clisport logo I reckon I will be chuffed and quids in!

Cheers Neil ;)