ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&N Apollo 182

Tesla MP3 2021
just put ben_p apollo on mke 182 and its fecking qulity.
the noise is qulity and there is a noticible difference on the torque.

cos went on this road in widnes where i live and there is a certain point where i hit 100 evertime on the road but with the apollo 100 came alot sooner.so there is a difference.

and the good news is that me 182 is going into k&n next week cos they want to do further reserch....they want to make a universal kit to put on the market.cos i think the crank case breather pipe on mine and bens are different lengths.

so the kit does make a difference and is prob the best one weve tried.....(bmc and viper...oh and my itg panel filter)

Tesla MP3 2021
yeah they look good in the bay......i think it will take alot of convising that the k&n may be the best induction for the rs.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yeah there will always be the sceptics and the know it alls on here mate!!

So you getting a kit for free??

Tesla MP3 2021
well my car aint been yet but ben_p has got his.
think bens got an average of 4bhp and 4 fpt.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Uncleiven said:
too true,,,,,,

yep sure will do lol............cant wait.

Not bad for someone who had not intention of moddin!!

If you decide to keep it stock you know where to send em for a 182!!!;)

Tesla MP3 2021
lol...yeah i didnt really want to mod but if you knew really what i was like its v hard to resist.prob a better way to say it is im not going to waste £3000 like i did on me last car....lol

(oh and ill keep the other bit in mind..lol)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Were all the same bud!! Be interested to see what your 182 is like with it though.

Could do a bit of a head to head!! On a private road of course;)

Tesla MP3 2021
lol....deffo.....tell ya mate it deffo makes a difference.

yeah would be gould........just watch this space.

MKIII 138
you mite notice the economy improve also if driven carefully, i have with the hillpower more torque means you just give the pedal a lighter touch from low rpm and it pushes you along nicely without reving it as much