ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec 4.5 Slash Cut

Skoda Fabia vRS

anyone got this strange exhaust on there Clio ?

any pics of it, i might get one but obviously i wanna see it on the car first, and is fitment good ?

ive worked it out, and even though its 4.5", its actually smaller than my Peco hehe

ICE'dberg MK2 172

If its anything like the twin 3" then its going to be the business. Well made and sounds mint....loud.....but mint.

Skoda Fabia vRS

anyone seen this in real life

or got any opinions on the picture, its the one on the front of the catalogue in the top right hand corner, looks a bit weird but its grown on me

I wouldt mind getting one of these they look sweet! Anyone got one who lives near to Bournemouth so we could meet up and i could get a good look then and check how noisy they really are!

Skoda Fabia vRS

well david @ k-tec is gonna send me some pics this week

an if i like it ill be ordering it asap

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

This exhaust in the pic had been on the car for over 3 months and due to the thickness of the tailpipe the bumper does not get any heat soak through to it.

David.

how much is this? i cant find it on ur site...

is it just a back box? does it make a deep sound.... will look nice on my williams

will it fit to my scorpion cat back pipe??

is that cat back or front pipe back, it definetly looks interesting, I am going to need an exhaust soon as my standard bosal is on its way out, CAT dont look too healthy either.

Alex M