ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Big Brakes pic

Skoda Fabia vRS

well if they perform anywhere near as good as the GTT ones they do, then im sure your a happy man !

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

Ive only done about 150 miles on them so far, but they are getting better all of the time.:D

One thing I will say is that the kevlar pads that come with the kit are alot better once warmed up a little. This isnt a problem as I let the engine warm up anyway. The upside of the pads is that there is very little dust.

The braking performance of the car will be even better once the rear disks and pads go on with new braided hoses and complete replacement of brake fluid.

James

Willy2

look nice with the rims, i just put some brembo max disks on(which obviously dont compare) but it is better than standard. I think BB do the brake hoses and i think mine need a fluid change/bleeding.